WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

+13
Abusyn
shinister999
Dynamite
spike22
Side
stuckexd
Lewy
Evildebil
We3D
kopkilooo
Lanai-Banned
alexrocks
Blazer
17 posters

To all the players that cannot play on our server due to bugs like : Unable to loot, to talk etc...READ THIS!!!

shinister999
    NewComer

To all the players that cannot play on our server due to bugs like : Unable to loot, to talk etc...READ THIS!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: To all the players that cannot play on our server due to bugs like : Unable to loot, to talk etc...READ THIS!!!

Post  shinister999 Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:23 pm

I deleted the patch-engb.mpq and checked files but then I couldn't use wow.exe. That is a problem now
    kopkilooo
    kopkilooo
    Admin
    Admin

To all the players that cannot play on our server due to bugs like : Unable to loot, to talk etc...READ THIS!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: To all the players that cannot play on our server due to bugs like : Unable to loot, to talk etc...READ THIS!!!

Post  kopkilooo Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:26 pm

If you woul've read carefully you would've know! After deleting patch you have to repair wow and then upgrade!to 3.2.2a!
    shinister999
    NewComer

Post  shinister999 Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:18 pm

Well I get a thingy all the time is "Failed to open archive ****\locale-****.MPQ"
    kopkilooo
    kopkilooo
    Admin
    Admin

Post  kopkilooo Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:22 pm

then the only solution is to reinstall WoW!Theres no other option!
    shinister999
    NewComer

Post  shinister999 Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:11 pm

I need one more patch but there is no one that has it and that is WoW-3.2.0.10192-to-3.2.2.10505-enGB-patch. That is the problem
    kopkilooo
    kopkilooo
    Admin
    Admin

Post  kopkilooo Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:15 pm

Abusyn
    Abusyn
    NewComer

Post  Abusyn Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:10 pm

Thanks for this, worked perfectly fine for me. Read what the topic starter wrote, followed it through accordingly, it went to 3.0.0, patched it manually to 3.2.2, gonna start playing later, just gotta make a new copy of WoW for retail =D

Thanks for the great guide guys, thought it was the servers that were messy when i was starting earlier, but was my bad Razz
    kopkilooo
    kopkilooo
    Admin
    Admin

Post  kopkilooo Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:48 am

No problem! i'm glad you fixed your WoW Cool
    kingvegeta
    kingvegeta
    NewComer

Post  kingvegeta Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:21 pm

Hm thanks (:
    jared948
    NewComer

To all the players that cannot play on our server due to bugs like : Unable to loot, to talk etc...READ THIS!!! - Page 2 Empty Need help

Post  jared948 Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:45 pm

I can seem to find wow.exe and i want to play can Arrow Arrow you help me Question \\\ pale
    XxLunarixX
    XxLunarixX
    Stylish

Post  XxLunarixX Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:53 pm

I think you need to make another one mate people aren't getting it...

Lunarix
    klompa9191
    Stylish

Post  klompa9191 Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:55 pm

lol help me 2 !!!

ehm i start wow whit the ratail so there is no patch, but then i´m on the oldest patch... when i start whit the blizz launcher i´m on cath patch, 4,0 something... and repair thing is like the old one .. wtf

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 2:22 pm