WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

1k server bugs and 255 server bugs.

Acid
    Acid
    NewComer

1k server bugs and 255 server bugs. Empty 1k server bugs and 255 server bugs.

Post  Acid Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:29 am

while i have been playing here i have noticed gms looking and trying to fix bugs. well since i have been playing here i found quite alot i hope this helps the staff and hope will be able to fix.

1. on the 255 server many ablilites for class are bugged such as killing spree for rogue (i will find more in the future.)
    2.on the 255 server rogues shadowstep thow's you through the world.
    3. The mob Hadronox will most of the time pull you underground or at the horde zone reset him self.
    4. some of my friends werent able to attack flames of azzinoth when we were killing illidan.
    5. the bosses in hyjal run through the walls before u can get to them.
    6.i have been hearing alot of complaing that some bosses in SSC werent working so i guess that is a bug.

Thank u all for you time and i hope the warstyle team will be able to fix this problems. i will try to find more bugs to help the team.

Mova

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 9:21 pm