WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

+13
Abusyn
shinister999
Dynamite
spike22
Side
stuckexd
Lewy
Evildebil
We3D
kopkilooo
Lanai-Banned
alexrocks
Blazer
17 posters

To all the players that cannot play on our server due to bugs like : Unable to loot, to talk etc...READ THIS!!!

Blazer
    Blazer
    Admin
    Admin

To all the players that cannot play on our server due to bugs like : Unable to loot, to talk etc...READ THIS!!! Empty To all the players that cannot play on our server due to bugs like : Unable to loot, to talk etc...READ THIS!!!

Post  Blazer Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:19 pm

OK, Since I see lots of players complaining about this...i will explain here!
    This problm appears due to the fact that we are running on a 3.2.2a Core...as you can see on our website!!!
    This so called bugs...as : you can not talk ..loot...or w/e ...are a client side problem...caused by the fact that
    you have a 3.3.0 Client installed....wich means..that even if you are able to connect using 3.3.x...you wont be able to play on our server...until you don't have a working 3.2.2a client...

Now...you are wondering how you can fix it....let see...use ur brain a bit xD

Ok..ok...i wont hold ur breath for too long...To be able to play on our server you need to DOWNGRADE your wow client from 3.3.x to 3.2.2

Now you are wondering : "hmm...WTF?..i only heard about upgrading a wow client ...never heard about downgrading 0.o...how the holy hell should i do that?!!" ^.^

OK...here's how it goes...you can do only 2 things ! ...and those are :

1. ------> @ Follow the infos i will provide next...about downgrading your client...

OR...............

2. ------> @ Use your best friend : GOOGLE !!!!! .

In order to download your wow client...you need to follow the following steps :
    1.Take some snacks and some cofee...becouse it's going to take a while.
    2.Find your /data folder
    3.Go into /enus/engb folder
    4.Find and remove 'patch-enus.mpq'/'patch-engb.mpq'
    5.Open up repair.exe in your main world of warcraft directory
    6.Uncheck all check boxes and click the 'check files only'button
    7.You have to let the repair run all the way to the end
    8.You should be now at version 3.0.0
    9.What should we do now?...update to 3.2.2a may be?...but..for that you need to MANUALLY download the patches!!...
    you can do that by clicking
    HERE!!!!

!!!Warning!!!...after you got 3.2.2, first change your realmlist...then start your wow...by using wow.exe...not the launcher >...> !!!!

10. Don't forget about the reward: Have fun by playing on our server!

Also...don't forget about 11..wich should be the first one xD :Thank to the creator of the topic xD!! and have fun!!

Enjoy your stay here!

Last edited by Blazer on Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:39 pm; edited 4 times in total
    alexrocks
    NewComer

To all the players that cannot play on our server due to bugs like : Unable to loot, to talk etc...READ THIS!!! Empty Re: To all the players that cannot play on our server due to bugs like : Unable to loot, to talk etc...READ THIS!!!

Post  alexrocks Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:01 pm

when i open the client it auto updates. first to 3.2.0 and then it goes straight on to the 3.3.0 update. is it meant to do that to work? xD
    Blazer
    Blazer
    Admin
    Admin

To all the players that cannot play on our server due to bugs like : Unable to loot, to talk etc...READ THIS!!! Empty Re: To all the players that cannot play on our server due to bugs like : Unable to loot, to talk etc...READ THIS!!!

Post  Blazer Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:26 pm

Try downloading the patches manually. I will provide a link in the tutorial
    alexrocks
    NewComer

Post  alexrocks Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:37 pm

ok thankyou
    alexrocks
    NewComer

Post  alexrocks Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:40 pm

Should i just download the 3.2.2a patch or do i have to do allll the ones before it?
    Blazer
    Blazer
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Blazer Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:29 pm

All of them..in order...(the ones for ur wow version)
    alexrocks
    NewComer

Post  alexrocks Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:41 pm

lol when i open the client it still starts to auto download 3.3
    Blazer
    Blazer
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Blazer Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:37 pm

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!USE WOW.EXE....do not run the Launcher!!
    alexrocks
    NewComer

Post  alexrocks Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:47 pm

didnt know sry lol...... Thx Dude It Works Very Happy
    Lanai-Banned
    NewComer

Post  Lanai-Banned Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:19 am

kopkilooo
    kopkilooo
    Admin
    Admin

Post  kopkilooo Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:41 am

You are banned for 2 weeks for swearing!
    We3D
    We3D
    NewComer

Post  We3D Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:51 pm

I cant download those patches shows FATAL EROR ?? WTF ??
    We3D
    We3D
    NewComer

Post  We3D Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:54 pm

We3D wrote:I cant download those patches shows FATAL EROR ?? WTF ??

Ok I finded where can download all patches!! if someone need the site just Arrow Arrow PM me! Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation cheers cheers
    Evildebil
    NewComer

Post  Evildebil Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:28 pm

thx for information, but You planning up client version to 3.3.0? (sorry for my english ^_^)
    kopkilooo
    kopkilooo
    Admin
    Admin

Post  kopkilooo Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:31 pm

we are planing but not right now!And no earlyer than 2 weeks!
    We3D
    We3D
    NewComer

Post  We3D Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:14 pm

whyyyyy ??? all the time the server is crashing ???
    kopkilooo
    kopkilooo
    Admin
    Admin

Post  kopkilooo Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:04 pm

If you planning on full fill our forum with crapy question i can ban you now!
    I f i see 1 more crapy,+1,or not necesarly post you get 2 weeks ban!
    Lewy
    NewComer

Post  Lewy Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:24 pm

i dont have repair in my WoW folder and i dont know why:/ someone can help ??
    kopkilooo
    kopkilooo
    Admin
    Admin

Post  kopkilooo Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:35 pm

try to download it from google!
    stuckexd
    NewComer

Post  stuckexd Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:52 pm

cant connect with 322a client and with 332 client <.<

dont know why
    kopkilooo
    kopkilooo
    Admin
    Admin

Post  kopkilooo Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:53 pm

Because the patche 3.2.2a will be applied in 2 hours from now thats why!
    Side
    Side
    NewComer

Post  Side Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:12 am

1. Great Guid
    2. Easy as Hell...well i gotta say i GOT a brain...Brains FTW!
    3. Love Sarcasm go on like this Very Happy
    spike22
    NewComer

To all the players that cannot play on our server due to bugs like : Unable to loot, to talk etc...READ THIS!!! Empty version

Post  spike22 Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:40 am

that version is the server? in 3.2.2a or 3.3.2!! ????
    Dynamite
    Dynamite
    Stylish

Post  Dynamite Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:44 am

man people stop asking what version like you all would be an elementary KIDS, that also need to teach how to wear an backsack -_-

the version is 3.2.2a!!! and please admin LOCK THIS TOPIC to prevent asking such stupid question...
    Blazer
    Blazer
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Blazer Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:31 pm

I'm Glad that you liked the post and it was helpfull...

BUT!!!.....

Please just use google before asking idiotic questions!!... and read the post carefully Razz

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:12 am