WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

2 posters

by clonzoo the unhelpfull staff member read what ur staff wrote as an excuse to not help there to busy read this !!!

grsshppr864
    NewComer

by clonzoo the unhelpfull staff member read what ur staff wrote as an excuse to not help there to busy read this !!! Empty by clonzoo the unhelpfull staff member read what ur staff wrote as an excuse to not help there to busy read this !!!

Post  grsshppr864 Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:36 pm

Okay listen to me now.
    THe admins are bussy with a new server and a new core, do you know what that new server is? Is a uppgraded version of the 1k realm. THis means that its going to be exchanged with the old one. You will get you acc back as soon as the admins have time, just stay patient.

This is your last warning if you dont stop now you will never be able to play here any longer and you will be ip banned from the forums.
    grsshppr864
    NewComer

by clonzoo the unhelpfull staff member read what ur staff wrote as an excuse to not help there to busy read this !!! Empty after ive begged for help

Post  grsshppr864 Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:37 pm

this is the first response i get after countless tickes and days of asking for help i get a threat
    clonzoo
    clonzoo
    Stylish

by clonzoo the unhelpfull staff member read what ur staff wrote as an excuse to not help there to busy read this !!! Empty Re: by clonzoo the unhelpfull staff member read what ur staff wrote as an excuse to not help there to busy read this !!!

Post  clonzoo Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:42 pm

I know this is frustrating and everything, but put youself into our position!
    And you call me a dick, i dont mean to offend you or anything but do i have to remind you of who started raging?

We are doing all we can to make sure all the players here can have a good time!
    The loss of char is a known problem and if i could i would have restored them all, but i cant.
    And the admins are busy, do you have any idea at all how much work we put into the new server daily? We are doing this for you guys and this is what we get in return?
    If you can just go 2 more days without you chars i will make sure that they are going to get restored.

Give uss a little breather, we dont do this for moeney or anything we do this for you guys, and if you dont understand that and cant drin a good old cup of patience you shoudln't even play here.
    grsshppr864
    NewComer

by clonzoo the unhelpfull staff member read what ur staff wrote as an excuse to not help there to busy read this !!! Empty I HAVE RAN A SERVER AND PLAYERS COME FIRST

Post  grsshppr864 Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:45 pm

U PUT A PLACE UP FOR US TO POST OUR LOST CHARS AND U DONT EVEN REPLY TO LET US KNOW WHATS UP INSTEAD U WAIT FOR US TO GET ANGRY THEN U GET MAD BECAUSE THE FRUSTRATION IS BROUGHT ON BY UR STAFF IF U DONT HAVE ENOUGH PEEPS TO HELP MAYBE IT WOULD BE SMART TO HIRE MORE STAFF AFTER COUNTLESS TICKETS IVE DECIDED ITS EASIER TO PISS U ALL OFF TO GET ANSWERS INSTEAD OF HAVING A LEGITIMATE CONVERSATION

Sponsored content

by clonzoo the unhelpfull staff member read what ur staff wrote as an excuse to not help there to busy read this !!! Empty Re: by clonzoo the unhelpfull staff member read what ur staff wrote as an excuse to not help there to busy read this !!!

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:05 am