WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

+4
gravemind1753
Wtfisthatx
Shadowsworn
TTMbaDbull
8 posters

Event idea for 255!

TTMbaDbull
    TTMbaDbull
    Stylish

Event idea for 255! Empty Event idea for 255!

Post  TTMbaDbull Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:37 pm

I think it would be cool to have a 2v2 bracket tournament or a 1v1 in duels. We would of course have a GM supervise this event and arrange the 1v1 or the 2v2 bracket him or herself. It's a real simple idea but I think it would be fun for the whole server and would make some others on the 1000 realm maybe come try it out. The winner(s) of the event should be rewarded with a in-game item, such as - Donor sword, Vote items, tokens to get items etc. Or Mounts, titles, spells, etc. If we could have a GM host this event like I said ^ It would be a lot of fun for the whole server and I hope that this could go through. Thanks Please post below with your suggestions or tweaks to the event idea. Mr.Badbull
    Shadowsworn
    Shadowsworn
    Stylish

Event idea for 255! Empty Re: Event idea for 255!

Post  Shadowsworn Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:02 pm

TTMbaDbull wrote:I think it would be cool to have a 2v2 bracket tournament or a 1v1 in duels. We would of course have a GM supervise this event and arrange the 1v1 or the 2v2 bracket him or herself. It's a real simple idea but I think it would be fun for the whole server and would make some others on the 1000 realm maybe come try it out. The winner(s) of the event should be rewarded with a in-game item, such as - Donor sword, Vote items, tokens to get items etc. Or Mounts, titles, spells, etc. If we could have a GM host this event like I said ^ It would be a lot of fun for the whole server and I hope that this could go through. Thanks Please post below with your suggestions or tweaks to the event idea. Mr.Badbull

I think that hosting an event like this would be an excellent idea! Afterall, 2v2 or 1v1 events such as this aren't that much trouble to organise. The only thing we need is someone to organise them.

I would really like to see an event such as this happen in the near future,

- Shadowsworn

( Just had to edit some spelling mistakes lol! )
    TTMbaDbull
    TTMbaDbull
    Stylish

Post  TTMbaDbull Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:06 am

Yea I hope we can get a GM to host this event Very Happy
    TTMbaDbull
    TTMbaDbull
    Stylish

Post  TTMbaDbull Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:06 am

Yea I hope we can get a GM to host this event Very Happy
    Wtfisthatx
    Wtfisthatx
    Stylish

Post  Wtfisthatx Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:26 pm

lol.. funny thing is no pvp in 255 realm. so you can only do 1v1s :/
    gravemind1753
    gravemind1753
    Stylish

Post  gravemind1753 Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:48 pm

And they would be a little unfair I the Druids such as mine have the voter cape it would be an easy win
    sallysaucer
    sallysaucer
    Stylish

Post  sallysaucer Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:35 am

Well i believe if a Gm were to host this event there should be a few requirements:
    No idiot GM
    No pallys Or Sp cape wearers (if its pvp)
    And Last!
    No rogue v rogue...
    in the end this event would have too many flaws and wouldnt work.
    Good Luck
    -Meow
    noobmaster
    noobmaster
    Stylish

Post  noobmaster Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:14 am

Hosting PVP events is my special thing im verry good at(been event manager on some other 80 PVP realms), i have toons of macros for this kind of event (just a shame im not a GM or Event manager) I can apply, but atm i dont feel like it since it would prob take 4-8 weeks until my app would be aproved, since the owner are rarely online Sad

And yes, i have some event Ides that chould make this server alot better, and alot more fun and made it more tempting for players whit new events

Some event ides i have in mind
    H&S! (hide and seek) its old event but fun Very Happy
    Arena Event! ( yes PVP 1v1 2v2 3v3 5v5 FvF)
    First to 100! ( this event needs planing)
    Treasure Hunt!
    1-2-3 Goooo!!
    I Ask, You Answer!

As you may see, im just saying the name of some events, not what to do so the already Gms cant steal them Very Happy (some may know a few of them)
    Panda
    Panda
    Stylish

Post  Panda Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:28 am

If i could i been hosting this event for sure cuz i was thinking about it yesterday but the servers PVP wont be fixed untill new core 255 so wait till new core and i make sure that i will host that event
    FrostStrlke
    FrostStrlke
    Stylish

Post  FrostStrlke Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:19 am

TTMbaDbull wrote:I think it would be cool to have a 2v2 bracket tournament or a 1v1 in duels. We would of course have a GM supervise this event and arrange the 1v1 or the 2v2 bracket him or herself. It's a real simple idea but I think it would be fun for the whole server and would make some others on the 1000 realm maybe come try it out. The winner(s) of the event should be rewarded with a in-game item, such as - Donor sword, Vote items, tokens to get items etc. Or Mounts, titles, spells, etc. If we could have a GM host this event like I said ^ It would be a lot of fun for the whole server and I hope that this could go through. Thanks Please post below with your suggestions or tweaks to the event idea. Mr.Badbull

Smile you can remove the idea of a Donor item as a reward ^.^ "Donor" Razz
    hehe

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:20 am