WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

Idea for new server

Shortstuff
    Shortstuff
    Stylish

Idea for new server Empty Idea for new server

Post  Shortstuff Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:53 pm

I was thinking last nite bout a new realm for the server once style has sorted out the stability.......i would like to see a retail type server with roughly the same rates but 2x the exp.....with GM held event for all levels......it's plainly obvious that some people have alot of exp in wow and others dont.....so server based event for all wont work as the most exp players would have an unfair advantage over new players...so maybe do events that are balanced for each level of player(the expireanced and not so)obviously this would be hard to monitor as exp players would just make newbie accounts.....so that would be down to Admins/GMs to resolve im not sure if IP addys will help resolve this as i myself have no exp in aiding or running a wow server but i have worked on KO servers and using ip's helped alot but it took up time......maybe other more exp wow player could add to this and find ways to get round some of the probs i have mentioned..i like this server alot and there alot of great people on it including the Admin/Gms and want to see it evolve into the best out there...i would like to see u more exp players add your ideas to this post and maybe style will take us up on it

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 8:29 pm