WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

2 posters

please read--style this has to be an idea.

3oul3tealer
    3oul3tealer
    Stylish

please read--style this has to be an idea. Empty please read--style this has to be an idea.

Post  3oul3tealer Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:06 pm

Style, i just came back to warstyle wow and i have to say ALOT of people are getting very very angry soon you will not have many players here this is a very very well done server yes i understand it is very hard holding up a server like this but think about it i see like no one on the 255 realm everyone plays the 1000 realm its like the best there is now you have a blizzlike WTH seriously style a new realm and your previous realm is not even being held up right 1: lagg,DC's every 10mins,loss of realm completely really style bringing another realm up is just stupid maybe you should do this 1: be quicker about gettting peoples donations to them 2: FIX and hold the 1k realm perfectly before starting another realm and make it stable do these 3 things and this will be the best. think about it dude we want this realm up and to have no lagg and im sure everyone else does to and 1 more thing i hardly see gm's/admins online wait i have NEVER seen a admin on and i have seen like 3 gm's on get more staff dont be greedy.

-spacetotem.
    StYle
    StYle
    Admin
    Admin

please read--style this has to be an idea. Empty Re: please read--style this has to be an idea.

Post  StYle Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:11 am

realms ar not in same server and ar not in same internet connection , we work on them and we make changes on components and need little time fo fix this:)

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 10:51 am