WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

3 posters

idea for gear upgrades.

draconic91
    draconic91
    NewComer

idea for gear upgrades. Empty idea for gear upgrades.

Post  draconic91 Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:34 pm

hello everyone,

i know this is weird for me to post but i knowticed another server that is good with a great idea in it. all gear can be upgraded. lets say like normal gear to donated gear. all have upgrades in stats. but thier updrages go to like 11 or 12 i think. some of you guys may know the server. but also you can upgrade bags to more stats also, weapons, armour, trinkets, rings, and necks. but also on the same topic why not have some quests to get some epic gear? like an epic item thats not used in drops or something. and also able to upgrade. but the upgrade should be 3 items you need like lets say (soulbound) lvl 100-1000- a gods storm, or something like that. make it a stacable item max 900 items or something. and the other 2 items has to be stages for something like this, silver, gold, magnifficent, lord, god,(and dream for the vip).

and why not have a chain quest for epic gear for players thats not god or vip? i mean it sort of is unfair not to. and i hear that may happen. thats great.

oh and another idea for some instance- why not some custom thats better then anything. something more fun and enjoyable but make it hard enough for a 5-25 player team or 40. just to have fun. and the events well iam not to say anything i never enjoy them lol.

Thanks for reading this and please make comments on this idea from other servers. thanks....
    noobmaster
    noobmaster
    Stylish

idea for gear upgrades. Empty Re: idea for gear upgrades.

Post  noobmaster Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:21 pm

I like your ide, and yes i prob know what server your talking about
    This would be awsome in the new core, + lakens ide with remotion Very Happy
    combine thouse two, and the server will grow drasticly high in a few weeks/months
    XxLunarixX
    XxLunarixX
    Stylish

Post  XxLunarixX Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:39 am

Yes, upgrades for my donor set. Muhaha.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 10:07 pm