WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

2 posters

I want this guy BANNED

Ardin
    NewComer

I want this guy BANNED Empty I want this guy BANNED

Post  Ardin Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:32 am

Hey guyz yesterday i was close to DOOM and this guy BgNiGhTmArE wisped me and told me that warriors have this bug that they can 1 hit kill doom and he asked me if i want it so i told him yea and then he told me that he wants my acc name and pass and that i could change my password later after he is done (btw i have 3 donator items)and then i just told him that he is going to get banned for scam i have pictures of the chat but i dont know how to post them so i will post them later if i know how.

Edit:he is not GM or VIP but i just didnt know were to post this.
    Flaradoxx
    Flaradoxx
    Stylish

I want this guy BANNED Empty Re: I want this guy BANNED

Post  Flaradoxx Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:35 am

Hahaha, why do you even believe in that shit?. Well contact kop and he maybe can contact style for you
    for me it took about 4-5 weeks to get my password changed and that was just because i luckily saw style was online
    anyways good luck!
    Ardin
    NewComer

Post  Ardin Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:29 am

Flaradoxx wrote:Hahaha, why do you even believe in that shit?. Well contact kop and he maybe can contact style for you
    for me it took about 4-5 weeks to get my password changed and that was just because i luckily saw style was online
    anyways good luck!
    I dont beleive the things he said but other ppl may believe it so they can give him his acc and pass thats the only reason im doing this.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 10:54 pm