WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

2 posters

Re: I got banned for ( Well i think ) Nothing...

BearShare
    BearShare
    NewComer

Re: I got banned for ( Well i think ) Nothing... Empty Re: I got banned for ( Well i think ) Nothing...

Post  BearShare Sat May 01, 2010 9:53 pm

Hey Kopkiloo... It wasn't my intention to make you angry... I know how you Gm's and Admin's are busy... And I respect that... Guess I was in a bad mood that day, and said things I didn't want to say... So all i want to say is: I'm Sorry Sad ...

And 1 more question: Can you please tell me how long will the BAN last?

P.S - If shouldn't have posted this here please DoNt ban my Forum acc Neutral

Edit: Again sorry for posting this, I couldn't posted this on my previous topic because it was locked Sad
    kopkilooo
    kopkilooo
    Admin
    Admin

Re: I got banned for ( Well i think ) Nothing... Empty Re: Re: I got banned for ( Well i think ) Nothing...

Post  kopkilooo Sun May 02, 2010 12:27 pm

i banned you permanently, but since you apologized please leave me your account name and i will unban it!
    BearShare
    BearShare
    NewComer

Re: I got banned for ( Well i think ) Nothing... Empty Re: Re: I got banned for ( Well i think ) Nothing...

Post  BearShare Sun May 02, 2010 2:21 pm

Account: BearShare5656

P.S - Thank you... I will NEVER do that again ... Again sorry for upsetting you Sad
    kopkilooo
    kopkilooo
    Admin
    Admin

Post  kopkilooo Sun May 02, 2010 3:38 pm

Account unbaned!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:38 pm