WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

+4
Jussi - Choosy
kikoz
ratler666
Slipknotn209
8 posters

About to get banned

Slipknotn209
    Slipknotn209
    Stylish

About to get banned Empty About to get banned

Post  Slipknotn209 Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:21 am

This is for all the staff on WarStYle. You're fucking pathetic you know that? Remi, you pretend to be offline during certain events, I have proof that you were online when that fucking idiot was abusing his GM Powers. You guys should learn how to be an actual staff, not a bunch of idiotic fucking children who don't know how to take care of a fucking server. Also this whole DK bug is the most simplest of bugs to fucking fix. It's a stupid little switch of coding, you guys honestly think WarStYle is going to make a new core? How idiotic, WarStYle doesn't even code this, he has people do it for him. This server should be going to them, not War. I started here back in Feb, but that was a different account.
    I'm so glad that I'm being banned, I don't even play here anymore. I was wasting time until my actual server opens up. Damaged Souls WoW. It's a reopening where I'm going to be the Admin with the owner and his wife. If I wanted to do something drastic, I would hack your server but there's no point in doing so when I could simply make a DK, level them and crash it. No wonder AMD WoW hacked your top 100 spot, you guys let them have access to your site by allowing them to redirect your post into their site, it's pitiful.
    ratler666
    NewComer

About to get banned Empty Re: About to get banned

Post  ratler666 Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:09 am

well i agree about the gms need new 1s if u ant in there little circle there noobs to ya soz guys but use need to pick up ya act just couse there ya mates there is way more people on here than them. so grow up guys an do ya jobs propaly or dont even try to be gms abuseing ya powers if we do it as VIP we lose our powers gms should get the same but dont happen here gms abuseing all the bugs bigest but thay abouse is /cast shoot macro all gms still use it an kick others for useing it not good for the server gms im shore styles would be pissed with the number of people that dont play here no more couse of the kid gms its sad.
    Slipknotn209
    Slipknotn209
    Stylish

Post  Slipknotn209 Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:52 am

ratler666 wrote:well i agree about the gms need new 1s if u ant in there little circle there noobs to ya soz guys but use need to pick up ya act just couse there ya mates there is way more people on here than them. so grow up guys an do ya jobs propaly or dont even try to be gms abuseing ya powers if we do it as VIP we lose our powers gms should get the same but dont happen here gms abuseing all the bugs bigest but thay abouse is /cast shoot macro all gms still use it an kick others for useing it not good for the server gms im shore styles would be pissed with the number of people that dont play here no more couse of the kid gms its sad.

Most GMs on this horrible server are around the ages of 10-15 years old. None of them are over 18, if they even say they are then it's a flat out lie. Remi pretends to be offline so he doesn't have to deal with people and then he'll kick someone off the server and go back to acting dead. When I was an Admin, I dealt with players complaining, bitching, etc. Hell, I work at apartments as a maintenance guy and I deal with tenants bitching about their apartment appliances not working when they fight with each other and break the damn thing. The kids on WoW servers are a lot easier to deal with, the GMs here have it really easy. As you can see, I haven't been banned just yet. That shows that they lack the brain power to even check the forums. As staff, it is MANDATORY to check the forums every 2-3 hours, that way you can see what's going on, to check on complaints, etc. etc. Sadly, they don't do it here because they barely speak English, I mean for crying out loud, Rougekiller isn't even an English speaker, he speaks a totally different language and he abuses so much shit within the game that it's not even funny. If WarStYle was even here, I'm sure that none of this would be happening. He gave up on the server a long time ago, and by the way people if you think that there will be a new core next month, or before the year is over...well then I'm sorry but you're shit out of luck, it took them 5 months to solve the crisis of their crashes which were simply a misplaced code. FIVE MONTHS, I mean honestly, it should have of taken them at max around 1-2 weeks. They haven't the knowledge to create a new core, a new core would consist of non stop coding action, they don't even have a testing realm, that means they don't have a new core sample to test out hence forth saying that they have NO NEW CORE. You're going to be stuck with that DK bug until they somehow figure out that it's a simple coding problem that takes a few minutes to fix.
    kikoz
    NewComer

Post  kikoz Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:10 am

Slipknotn209 wrote:This is for all the staff on WarStYle. You're fucking pathetic you know that? Remi, you pretend to be offline during certain events, I have proof that you were online when that fucking idiot was abusing his GM Powers. You guys should learn how to be an actual staff, not a bunch of idiotic fucking children who don't know how to take care of a fucking server. Also this whole DK bug is the most simplest of bugs to fucking fix. It's a stupid little switch of coding, you guys honestly think WarStYle is going to make a new core? How idiotic, WarStYle doesn't even code this, he has people do it for him. This server should be going to them, not War. I started here back in Feb, but that was a different account.
    I'm so glad that I'm being banned, I don't even play here anymore. I was wasting time until my actual server opens up. Damaged Souls WoW. It's a reopening where I'm going to be the Admin with the owner and his wife. If I wanted to do something drastic, I would hack your server but there's no point in doing so when I could simply make a DK, level them and crash it. No wonder AMD WoW hacked your top 100 spot, you guys let them have access to your site by allowing them to redirect your post into their site, it's pitiful.

I am in the same situation as u, but the admin who banned me thinks he's too ... idk how to say... i'm sure he's just a guy that became an admin on a server where he think's its popular. I got banned because i spamed him for a name change, and he's too fierce to give me one,i didn't even play here anymore , and i was also wasting time until amdwow's realm reopens cuz of its updates...
    You're right buddy, GMs are seriously sincerely horrible on this server.
    Jussi - Choosy
    Jussi - Choosy
    Forum Moderator
    Forum Moderator

Post  Jussi - Choosy Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:27 am

BAMBUSKA!
    whats happening xDD

Im a GM and im 15 years old... NOT! 21 >.>
    remi
    remi
    Forum Moderator
    Forum Moderator

Post  remi Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:06 pm

@Slipknotn209

first calm down and if you don't like our great server than leave
    I should ban your for your vulgar voice, but I want hear Clonzos or Kops meaning first..

and our GMs are not horrible or how you call F** children
    we have some really great Gamemasters

watch your mouth...
    clonzoo
    clonzoo
    Stylish

Post  clonzoo Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:48 pm

I give up...
    Do whatever you like Remi Wink
    Hirosaki
    Hirosaki
    Stylish

Post  Hirosaki Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:01 pm

Slipknotn209 wrote:This is for all the staff on WarStYle. You're fucking pathetic you know that? Remi, you pretend to be offline during certain events, I have proof that you were online when that fucking idiot was abusing his GM Powers. You guys should learn how to be an actual staff, not a bunch of idiotic fucking children who don't know how to take care of a fucking server. Also this whole DK bug is the most simplest of bugs to fucking fix. It's a stupid little switch of coding, you guys honestly think WarStYle is going to make a new core? How idiotic, WarStYle doesn't even code this, he has people do it for him. This server should be going to them, not War. I started here back in Feb, but that was a different account.

leave if you don't like it ........... but I agree DK is a simple thing too fix .... BUT Style and Kop don't work with this all time ...... they have real life , this is just theirs hobby you know but okej we say so you make a level 1k servern and we see which is best ? Smile

sallysaucer
    sallysaucer
    Stylish

Post  sallysaucer Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:46 am

I think we're all over reacting. Lets all step back and realize this is a game. The Profanity is nowhere near necessary. Of course there will be bugs (like the Dk for example) But you cannot expect it to be fixed instantly, even if it does take a little while. Some Gms may lack Qualifications for their roles but I'm sure they still do a good job. (I don't play the 1k much)We cannot expect everyone to be perfect! lol! So before Raging at this server that is working perfectly fine with the staff it has, lets think do YOU think you could do a better job then our current Gms and Admins? And if so why don't you have their positions? This game is for entertainment. It was made so we may enjoy ourselves, So Enjoy yourself Very Happy
    -Meow
    clonzoo
    clonzoo
    Stylish

Post  clonzoo Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:12 am

sallysaucer wrote:I think we're all over reacting. Lets all step back and realize this is a game. The Profanity is nowhere near necessary. Of course there will be bugs (like the Dk for example) But you cannot expect it to be fixed instantly, even if it does take a little while. Some Gms may lack Qualifications for their roles but I'm sure they still do a good job. (I don't play the 1k much)We cannot expect everyone to be perfect! lol! So before Raging at this server that is working perfectly fine with the staff it has, lets think do YOU think you could do a better job then our current Gms and Admins? And if so why don't you have their positions? This game is for entertainment. It was made so we may enjoy ourselves, So Enjoy yourself Very Happy
    -Meow

Quoted for truth!

-Topic closed

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 3:51 am