WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

4 posters

Amelith abuse

emakleod
    NewComer

Amelith abuse Empty Amelith abuse

Post  emakleod Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:07 am

1 - he/she attacks me, after that i attack.. Almost kill, then she/he said "stop or i'll rape you" nice insult/threaten (not flagged as gm/admin) -
    http://yfrog.com/b7wowscrnshot112010224615j
    2 - insulting me when i enter the game -
    http://yfrog.com/2qwowscrnshot112010224913j
    3 - Using GM powers against me -
    http://yfrog.com/mtwowscrnshot112010224905j
    4 - Unleveling me to 1 - reason..? If he/she calls me n00b i can't do the same? Even with berserk on he/she can't kill one louzy paladin.
    Who is the n00b then? -
    http://yfrog.com/5lwowscrnshot112010225138j
    I understand it is not the 1st time when this happens with Amelie.
    Please remake my paladin to 1000 and explain Amelie the rules for VIP/GM.
    Thank you

Last edited by emakleod on Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : not complete)
    kopkilooo
    kopkilooo
    Admin
    Admin

Amelith abuse Empty Re: Amelith abuse

Post  kopkilooo Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:52 am

O but wheres the screens in wich you call the ADMIN (she is a admin) gay , and repeat that few times?!
    Kido, we have console logs and we even see the chat, dont try to be a smartguy and post only the screens YOU WANT!
    And dont say you didnt insult her cuz ill search the logs (wich we have, or ask her for screens)!And most of you think you cant get kicked/deleveled/baned because youre donors, whell not, ask our object masters, if you breake the rules you suffer(especially calling a admin gay)!
    emakleod
    NewComer

Post  emakleod Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:01 am

kopkilooo wrote:O but wheres the screens in wich you call the ADMIN (she is a admin) gay , and repeat that few times?!
    Kido, we have console logs and we even see the chat, dont try to be a smartguy and post only the screens YOU WANT!
    And dont say you didnt insult her cuz ill search the logs (wich we have, or ask her for screens)!And most of you think you cant get kicked/deleveled/baned because youre donors, whell not, ask our object masters, if you breake the rules you suffer(especially calling a admin gay)!
    Indeed where is it? I did not call the admin gay.
    emakleod
    NewComer

Post  emakleod Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:07 am

It was a question, i asked "are you gay?" in reply to what she said, that she'd rape me lol. That does not mean i called her "gay" , upon basic language rules lol.
    I had no ideea weather it was "he" or "she" and she wasn't tagged as admin/gm lol.
    We're here to play WoW, and i donated to play, not to be as stupid as to offend a gm.
    And btw.. the emote "Amelie spits on you" when i logged is a behavoiur adequate for an admin?!
    ichigod
    ichigod
    Stylish

Post  ichigod Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:09 pm

TBH.
    This report is - NULL. It means nothing.
    Its a biast report showing only what you said, it doesnt give a balanced view on the situation. As far as im concerned, unless theres proper screenshots of the coversation ect. It means nothing.

Thanks for your time,
    -Ichi
    kopkilooo
    kopkilooo
    Admin
    Admin

Post  kopkilooo Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:32 pm

Here is how we do, if she gets me a screen where you say She is gay, and ill search for it, ill banIP you Ingame with my own hand!If you didnt call her gay you have nothing to be afraid of !But if i get the LOGS/SCreens and its true youre banIP !
    clonzoo
    clonzoo
    Stylish

Post  clonzoo Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:48 pm

Dude an admin wont delevel you or kick or ban you or do anything that can harm you in anyway without a reason, she feelt offended and acted the way she thought was right. If this was right or not is something we cannot decide for her, that is a decision she was trusted to be in control of without it she wouldn't be an admin. She is trusted her rank because she can make such a desicion the right way.
    In other words she would not have done that or something else without a reason.
    emakleod
    NewComer

Post  emakleod Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:15 pm

clonzoo wrote:Dude an admin wont delevel you or kick or ban you or do anything that can harm you in anyway without a reason, she feelt offended and acted the way she thought was right. If this was right or not is something we cannot decide for her, that is a decision she was trusted to be in control of without it she wouldn't be an admin. She is trusted her rank because she can make such a desicion the right way.
    In other words she would not have done that or something else without a reason.
    SHE did !! Even when some1 sais "you are gay" and pvp's on you is that a reason for abusing gm powers and delevel? Wtf happens if some1 hacks or floods the server?
    And i didn't even said those 3 words lol!
    kopkilooo
    kopkilooo
    Admin
    Admin

Post  kopkilooo Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:41 pm

So you say clear and firm you didnt insult her!Then What the hell is this?Or youre gonna say im blind and cant read!

Amelith abuse Wowscrnshot112010235113

Im consulting Style for the final decision!

emakleod
    NewComer

Amelith abuse Empty You see insult.

Post  emakleod Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:12 am

Since when asking a normal player if he's gay (not saying he is) is an insult???????
    She WAS NOT tagged as GM, which means she temporarily gave up those rights!
    And btw... she used GM powers on me before that sentence, so who is the guilty here? me or her?
    Or the rules only apply to normal players
    Quote: Do Not PVP on your GM accounts, Leave your GM (tag) on at all times,just to be safe and not use spells or things on players
    kopkilooo
    kopkilooo
    Admin
    Admin

Post  kopkilooo Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:57 am

Dude i dont get it, youre making the rules now? or what was that?I told you clearly DONT INSULT A ADMIN!, and how many people wouldnt be offended by being asked "äre you gay?", so dont come to me with this bullshit kido , like that phrase wasnt meant to insult, cuz im not 12 years old,and next time, watch who youre insulting!

BTW learn to make the difference between and ADMIN(with full AZ acces) and a GM(or Object Master), and try to read what they can/and can't do, everyone of them!

Topic Closed!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 8:50 pm