WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

2 posters

GM Abuse (if you ask me)

tweek4220
    NewComer

GM Abuse (if you ask me) Empty GM Abuse (if you ask me)

Post  tweek4220 Fri May 21, 2010 6:55 pm

Dear Sir's
    I've had an encounter with an GM or admin today i'm not 100% sure which one it was, since no tags where in the name.
    I sayd the following in the .a chat "the bosses in instances has been given a lvl so it's nearly impossible to hit.. which is kinda gay"

This remark get's a person with the name thelectric to respond to me with the following "stop writing bullshit in the trade chat" in which i respond, "stop writing bullshit to me" and i do the following command /ignore

this pisses the person off and he kicks me, with the remark that i should whatch my lang.

i log on again and respond with "i do not swear gay = happy in the english lang."

then the person get's more pissed off and tells me that i shal not be smart and he will teach me a lesson.
    i then respond that it's no joke, and 1 min after i've gotten muted for 2 days.

i will start off with saying the things i've writen in quotes are not 100% as they were said, since i haven't checked my screenshots yet i can not be 100% sure, but its how i've seen it play out.

Now, first of all yes i understand that i should't write unrelated trade remarks in the channel and for this i apolagize buuuut, this is not about my lang. or the remarks i've done in the trade channel, this is about an unmarked person getting pissed at me for /ignore ing him, and i can't see how it's not abuse when he blows something like this out of proportion.

personaly i don't really care about the mute, i don't speak to anyone anyways, but have such a childish person running a server is kinda ludacris if you ask me, how old is he 12? if you can't handle people muting you then you should't swear at them in a whisp. well i hope you are gay now that im muted.

But thank you for reading this whom it may consern.

Your's faithfully

Tweek

Ps. There is prolly alot of miss spells but i've had a few drinks this afternoon, since its the last school day at college, but that should't change the fact that it was childish of him. and of me ofc. but hey i diden't abuse any "powers" since i dont have any =)
    kopkilooo
    kopkilooo
    Admin
    Admin

GM Abuse (if you ask me) Empty Re: GM Abuse (if you ask me)

Post  kopkilooo Sat May 22, 2010 9:46 pm

1st of all dont try to be a smart guy here , sice we all start to talk like this
    2nd Watch your language, i don't care what words do you asociate with GAY (in your opinion gay=funny or what ever, i dont care! the word is interpreted in the proper case/sense')
    For your information GAY is a offensive word (especially thatt youve written in the trade chat, wich is a god damn TRADE CHAT-check the dictionary and make the association between TRADE and CHAT so you can se what that means and what you have to write there)'
    3rd, im not 12( i think you are the one that is 12 and trying to be more interesting by insulting the staff and the server)-"Wich is kind of GAY"(these are your words)- means the person who made the script for that mob/boss( what was all about) is gay!
    4th - you wil get a 3 days forum ban for insulting a admin ("i hope you are gay")
    5th- you tried to intimidate a admin by telling him you wont stay muted for long, only until Style logs in, whell
    You will be muted for 3 days more (after 24 hours from now)(the admin didnt do anythink wrong, it was your mistake, and by the way READ THE RULES this is not Blizzard to get a warn first, and then getting kicked and so on)
    Your account will be banned(forum) and muted (ingame) in 24 hours from now!

TOPIC LOCKED

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 1:06 pm