WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

+5
fxxxx
clonzoo
darklink
godiop
LadyRosa
9 posters

Amelith Wrongfull Ban And Power Abuse

LadyRosa
    NewComer

Amelith Wrongfull Ban And Power Abuse Empty Amelith Wrongfull Ban And Power Abuse

Post  LadyRosa Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:30 am

Ok me and my bro killed this level 4x Dranie Priest and we are 6x. Well after she dies she logs her level 1000 character and Corp Camps me and my bro killing us 10x each. Then she logs back on her Priest. We kill her 1 time then Amelith comes in and Bans me and my bros account for 3 days. I even posted on the world chat that Priest Level 1000 Character Totalpwnage was corp camping. Why would me and my bro get ban when she broke a rule. We did nothing wrong.
    godiop
    NewComer

Amelith Wrongfull Ban And Power Abuse Empty Amelith wrongfull band

Post  godiop Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:38 am

Ok i want to know what kinda bs is going on here ok why did me and my bro get ban for pking that girl ok she logged her level 1000 character Totalpwnage and corp camped us 10 times each. Then we killed her again and then amelith came and said we were gona be banned for 3 days. Why when my brother posted over the world chat that she was corp camping. That is total bull it makes me not want to play here again. Do something about her she is abusing her power. Totalpwnage aint nothing but a whiney kid that cant take geting pked and we are the 1s that get ban what kind crap is that o and for you Amelith go frok your self

Amelith Wrongfull Ban And Power Abuse Empty Re: Amelith Wrongfull Ban And Power Abuse

Post  Guest Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:31 pm

This Amelith bitch sounds really popular all of a sudden.
    darklink
    NewComer

Amelith Wrongfull Ban And Power Abuse Empty Re: Amelith Wrongfull Ban And Power Abuse

Post  darklink Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:55 am

thats probably because hse's has noticed she can get away with closing donor acc, and kiking poeple to suit here and her friends, my acc is still closed and i vnt yet recieved any confirmation on when itll be opened and im a donor ffs
    clonzoo
    clonzoo
    Stylish

Post  clonzoo Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:02 am

I guess amelith acted like she heard the story because after all killing people under lvl 80 is not allowed, this rules also affect those who are under level 80.

"DONT KILL PLAYERS WHIT LEVEL 1-80 ->BAN 2 DAYS<-
    AFTER LEVEL 80 PVP ITS A GUILD PROBLEM"
    fxxxx
    NewComer

Amelith Wrongfull Ban And Power Abuse Empty WHY?

Post  fxxxx Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:01 pm

I was been banned on IP for no reason!!!
    what i can do for unbann?
    WHY I WAS BEEN BANNED?!
    Forsaker
    Stylish

Amelith Wrongfull Ban And Power Abuse Empty hmmmmmmmmm

Post  Forsaker Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:31 pm

possible she banned me as well?? I have no idea why.
    Getreal
    Getreal
    NewComer

Post  Getreal Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:19 am

Haha its funny kind of if you think about it she pwned all of you im sure someone will look in to it hopefully but i think its a little funny Razz
    kopkilooo
    kopkilooo
    Admin
    Admin

Post  kopkilooo Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:39 am

Naphtali you want to be banned by me? , watch your language when talking about Amelith(she;s a admin and shes way old then you, so either you show some respect, or shut the hell up)
    Aiolia
    NewComer

Post  Aiolia Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:49 pm

My suggestion just don't PVP anywhere thats what I do and I'm a VIP... only time I actually kill anyone is if they hit me first whether I'm on my 1k or any of my other alts

Post  Guest Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:07 am

kopkilooo wrote:Naphtali you want to be banned by me? , watch your language when talking about Amelith(she;s a admin and shes way old then you, so either you show some respect, or shut the hell up)

I don't care who she is or you are. Grow the fuck up, niggerfaggot. You're the admin of an imaginary world. Want my respect? Tough shit. Shut the hell up...pfft. Get the fuck out.
    Aiolia
    NewComer

Post  Aiolia Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:48 am

Naphtali wrote:
    kopkilooo wrote:Naphtali you want to be banned by me? , watch your language when talking about Amelith(she;s a admin and shes way old then you, so either you show some respect, or shut the hell up)

I don't care who she is or you are. Grow the fuck up, niggerfaggot. You're the admin of an imaginary world. Want my respect? Tough shit. Shut the hell up...pfft. Get the fuck out.

Exactly the reason why your banned

Post  Guest Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:44 am

Aiolia wrote:
    Naphtali wrote:

Exactly the reason why your banned

And I care so much.
    kopkilooo
    kopkilooo
    Admin
    Admin

Post  kopkilooo Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:38 am

Napthali youre banned Ip permanent (forum + server)!Next tim go were you think people deserve respect!

Topic locked!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 5:18 pm