WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

3 posters

Amelith IP ban me im a $160 donor...

gabec09
    NewComer

Amelith IP ban me im a $160 donor... Empty Amelith IP ban me im a $160 donor...

Post  gabec09 Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:56 pm

Hi Amelith started off muting me for language... ok cool.. then i ask nicely for unmute answer No. I go on my other donor account and say noting offensive and get kicked 3 times and then eventually ip ban...
    Creet
    Creet
    NewComer

Amelith IP ban me im a $160 donor... Empty Re: Amelith IP ban me im a $160 donor...

Post  Creet Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:32 pm

No Matter How much you donated, You Obviously Did Something Wrong! You Need Proof to get your Account Unlocked. But it is Very Unlikely.
    Sorry.

Creet.
    blazerboy
    blazerboy
    Stylish

Amelith IP ban me im a $160 donor... Empty Re: Amelith IP ban me im a $160 donor...

Post  blazerboy Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:34 am

well maybe when an admin gives u a mute be happy for it and take it like a man and grow up and let the mute wear off. Ull be good as new and dont push it once a gm/admin says something maybe apologize but dont antagonize it only makes things worse and dont nag too i hate it when ppl nag me and im sure they hate it when they mute sum1 so they come bak on another character asking questions and complaining. Put urself in their position.

Post  Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:17 am

This stupid language shit is out of control. You log on one moment and everyone is talking about cluster fucking each other, and the GM or OM or w/e the shit they're called is okay with it. 3 hours later you get on again and say Hell, and you get muted. All GMs need to enforce one set of rules, not one believes this and the other believes that kind of shit.

Get all the GM/OM/MoD on the same page with the same rules, and if they can't enforce that one set of rules, then take away their power, the end.

Otherwise people will keep with this "But, he got away with it" type attitude and the realm GMs will continue to be disrespected which will result in random bans which will result in less members...you see where this is going.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 3:48 pm