WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

+2
sadness
Jussi - Choosy
6 posters

Power Abuse By Sacredx

Jussi - Choosy
    Jussi - Choosy
    Forum Moderator
    Forum Moderator

Power Abuse By Sacredx Empty Power Abuse By Sacredx

Post  Jussi - Choosy Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:50 am

Got SSs on Sacredx abuseing hes powers on non-donors, diserspect GM, and CCing players. ''If a player has full health i can kill them''
    Well Look here You kill a player and 5sec after he resses u kill him again(even if he has fullhp) Thats Corps camping.

Please some one take a look on this.

Power Abuse By Sacredx Gm_abu11

Thanks. Greets Galensvensk.
    sadness
    NewComer

Power Abuse By Sacredx Empty Re: Power Abuse By Sacredx

Post  sadness Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:04 am

ok Mr. Gm lets go through this, you cant use .rez if your alive, also yor only siding with that dael guy because he is your friend, i dint CC those people if they rez will less then full health and i kill them it is against the rules, ive asked two GM's, Get a life and do your job the right way please?
    Pariah
    Pariah
    Stylish

Post  Pariah Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:06 am

umm to be honest alot of players kill at full HP and they say only if they rez with low HP thats CCing but full HP its fair game since also double teaming in the process when u kill one the other rezzes so ya gotta keep em both down id say. also i didnt know VIP can revive other players never seen it done and btw Healing to full HP isnt done by .rez its called Riptide a healing spell used by shaman. thank you.

also i noticed in some SS some of ur friends were mocking and making fun of the other player so why didnt u tell them anything. and one more thing.....why did u spam Heroic throw and other spells on non VIP players before u got Object master and GM? seems kinda hypocritical to me.
    sadness
    NewComer

Post  sadness Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:07 am

Pariah wrote:umm to be honest alot of players kill at full HP and they say only if they rez with low HP thats CCing but full HP its fair game since also double teaming in the process when u kill one the other rezzes so ya gotta keep em both down id say. also i didnt know VIP can revive other players never seen it done and btw Healing to full HP isnt done by .rez its called Riptide a healing spell used by shaman. thank you.

also i noticed in some SS some of ur friends were mocking and making fun of the other player so why didnt u tell them anything. and one more thing.....why did u spam Heroic throw and other spells on non VIP players before u got Object master and GM? seems kinda hypocritical to me.

As Emeril would say... "BAM!"
    Jussi - Choosy
    Jussi - Choosy
    Forum Moderator
    Forum Moderator

Post  Jussi - Choosy Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:19 am

Pariah wrote:umm to be honest alot of players kill at full HP and they say only if they rez with low HP thats CCing but full HP its fair game since also double teaming in the process when u kill one the other rezzes so ya gotta keep em both down id say. also i didnt know VIP can revive other players never seen it done and btw Healing to full HP isnt done by .rez its called Riptide a healing spell used by shaman. thank you.

Some of my friends?
    The only friend I have there is Watchurbak.
    VIPs can revive other players!.revive command know as (.r).
    That day when I spammed thoose Was when I didnt know i wasnt allowd to spam Heroic (new commer).
    Cuz I Stop after You told me that wasnt allowd. at. Guru arena.

Lets just let the GMs/Admins to deside from now on.

Greets, TheZodiac
    sadness
    NewComer

Post  sadness Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:39 am

Galensvensk wrote:

Some of my friends?
    That day when I spammed thoose Was when I didnt know i wasnt allowd to spam Heroic (new commer).

Greets, TheZodiac
    then why did you have both of them in your party? and when i did make a ticket about watchurbck all you did was tell me that it was nothing when i was in a dual and he decided to hop in and kill??? hmmmmmmmm your really a good GM i wish all GM's were like you.... (sarcasm is my favorite)

Last edited by sadness on Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:43 am; edited 1 time in total
    Jussi - Choosy
    Jussi - Choosy
    Forum Moderator
    Forum Moderator

Post  Jussi - Choosy Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:41 am

sadness wrote:
    Galensvensk wrote:

Some of my friends?

Greets, TheZodiac
    then why did you have both of them in your party? and when i did make a ticket about watchurbck all you did was tell me to make a ticket and you did nothing when i made the ticket so yeah what a fail you are?

Cuz the other one was was a friend to watchurback.
    I didnt recover any ticket. End Now.
    sadness
    NewComer

Post  sadness Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:13 am

amazin how you can just delete a ticket and say you lost it am i right?
    Tehunta
    NewComer

Post  Tehunta Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:50 am

They were kinda provoking it by making fun of Sacred, And you didn't do anything about that. Not that I am choosing sides but they kinda asked for it, and there is really no proof of her summoning and reviving/killing them.. You should of taken a picture of the combat log.

Edit: And about her getting full health while stunned, A full donor with God's Punishment has a shit load of spirit which means ridiculous amounts of health regeneration, including the +250k health regeneration from the Donor tabard.
    ichigod
    ichigod
    Stylish

Post  ichigod Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:32 am

sadness wrote:ok Mr. Gm lets go through this, you cant use .rez if your alive, also yor only siding with that dael guy because he is your friend, i dint CC those people if they rez will less then full health and i kill them it is against the rules, ive asked two GM's, Get a life and do your job the right way please?
    'Ok Mr Gm'??

Ok mr vip..
    Let me tell you something right now.
    You CAN .revive players when they are alive, infact, this commands GIVES the player full health.

EVEN if you donate for your 'powers', it IS A RESPONSIBILITY.
    Oh and By the way, VIP, Gods punishment ect.. They are REWARDS for donating, Style personally gave them to us because he thought we were reliable, trustworthy and responsible.

Also,
    I would expect you to read the rules before donating, always helps.

CC ( Corpse Camping ):..
    Killing a player more than once with less than full health.
    Killing a player and not letting them rebuff ect. after resurrecting.
    Killing a player without giving them the chance to get away.
    Keep on killing a player without their conscent even after they ask you to stop.

-Ichi
    clonzoo
    clonzoo
    Stylish

Post  clonzoo Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:47 pm

Took the words right out of my mouth Ichi.

A famous quote would be
    someone wrote:With great powers, come great responsibility
    Pariah
    Pariah
    Stylish

Post  Pariah Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:19 pm

first of all i agree with Clonzo's quote.

Ok to be completely honest it was a 3 v 1 situation since i was there watching both sides the odd man out. I was a GM myself for a whole Different Server, and we were professional about when argument's were started we defused the situation by calming both parties down not just targeting one person while letting 2 friends egg him on constantly. We were always told to NEVER crop SS when making a post about some1 since well a person can crop out what they want you to see only and hide the fact that someone else was in the wrong, so cropping a SS is not letting you see the whole Picture so show us the whole SS's not just your cut and paste ones anyone can do that. I am just curious as to what you are hiding in your chat box since none of the SS even show the bottom or the top of the chat box.

By the way also Galen why not tell them all about how you use the GM commands to control players, NPC, and also control what people say to make it look like they are actually saying it? That can be proved in the logs if anyone wants to look at the logs to see the facts since SS can only capture so much.

Jussi - Choosy
    Jussi - Choosy
    Forum Moderator
    Forum Moderator

Post  Jussi - Choosy Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:25 pm

I was testing the commands and I said that it was me useing them.
    Im sorry if some one got hurt by that.
    I dont use them anymore just On Donation npc.
    .npc say ''DONATE Today warstyle coins only 10$'' Verry effectiv many players runs there and looks Smile

Sorry Steamem if i did something wrong to piss you off.
    Pariah
    Pariah
    Stylish

Post  Pariah Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:37 pm

no im not PO'd but to be completely honest im not taking sides but all 4 of you were in the wrong, 1 upset at others mocking and teasing, 2 mocking and teasing another player over and over, 1 not defusing the situation, plus i also told all of you to chill out but no1 listened. So just take a deep breath and shake hands already. sheesh.
    Jussi - Choosy
    Jussi - Choosy
    Forum Moderator
    Forum Moderator

Post  Jussi - Choosy Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:43 pm

Sounds good.
    Some one delete This Topic Thanks.
    Pariah
    Pariah
    Stylish

Post  Pariah Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:16 pm

we are not all perfect, we are only humans with emotion without that we are nothing. We all have our good and bad days, so enjoy life, enjoy the game, and have fun.
    clonzoo
    clonzoo
    Stylish

Post  clonzoo Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:31 pm

Galen made a mistake and mabye Sacredx made a mistake as pariah said noone is perfect.

Consider this topic as locked now.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 10:03 pm