WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

Speed Hack Detection Claim..

Hbless
    Hbless
    Stylish

Speed Hack Detection Claim.. Empty Speed Hack Detection Claim..

Post  Hbless Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:33 pm

So.. I was a level 150ish Blood Elf Hunter Riding through Stormwind on my 100% Mount.

I'm heading toward the Harbor area.

Instead of turning and heading towards the ramps, which lead down to the ground level of the Harbor, I decide I'm going to use my Engineering Feature to float down gracefully.

I jump off the edge running at full speed.

I activate the Parachute that has been applied to my Cape. Poof. I've been dismounted and I'm floating down and moving forward at the same speed as when I was on my mount.

So I finally land on the ground and then the system reads something about a Speed Hack Program or whatever has been detected.

Ha! The system just accused me of using a Speed Hack Program when in fact it only thinks I'm using a hack because My character was moving forward the same speed as being on a mount because I jumped from the edge while ON my mount and then used the parachute to float down.

I'm not sure if this is a Bug, however, I just want to tell you that this happened.

study

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:44 pm