WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

3 posters

I waited for resolution and answers..... a claim is now in escalation

Forsaker
    Stylish

I waited for resolution and answers..... a claim is now in escalation Empty I waited for resolution and answers..... a claim is now in escalation

Post  Forsaker Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:20 am

Thanks style for no answers or follow up. Enjoy the chargeback for $90......
    Raggie
    Raggie
    Stylish

I waited for resolution and answers..... a claim is now in escalation Empty Re: I waited for resolution and answers..... a claim is now in escalation

Post  Raggie Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:25 am

Forsaker wrote:Thanks style for no answers or follow up. Enjoy the chargeback for $90......

Thanks for no answers? what was the question in the first place may i add?
    And second the New Core should be up 27th Dec and it may be delays!

if that info wasnt eought!

Raggie

I waited for resolution and answers..... a claim is now in escalation Empty Re: I waited for resolution and answers..... a claim is now in escalation

Post  Guest Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:44 am

Raggie wrote:
    Forsaker wrote:Thanks style for no answers or follow up. Enjoy the chargeback for $90......

Thanks for no answers? what was the question in the first place may i add?
    And second the New Core should be up 27th Dec and it may be delays!

if that info wasnt eought!

Raggie

He was banned without reasoning, and he's a donor. Paying attention sometimes helps.
    clonzoo
    clonzoo
    Stylish

Post  clonzoo Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:16 am

The core is dated 27th nov, not dec.
    Anyways I have tried to conntact an admin several times allready, but it seems like noone have time when i ask, i will still try to find out the reason and so on.
    Raggie
    Raggie
    Stylish

Post  Raggie Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:24 pm

Oh sry man my bad xD i meant nov but i wrote dec lol O.o

must tought about santa haha xD

clonzoo
    clonzoo
    Stylish

Post  clonzoo Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:05 pm

Talked to Kop and he checked it out and unbanned you, however when you log on hes gonna have a talk with you so make sure you talk to her.
    I dont know what is was about but it muct have been his ban since there was No reason wich is almost always him because hes to lazy to write a reason.

Have fun and dont break the rules.
    Forsaker
    Stylish

Post  Forsaker Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:39 am

Hmm I am in stages of rebuilding my computer, as I have never once broken any rules. Possible email or etx to contact this admin to see why there was a mishap? As I will shut down my escalation upojn contact as well. thank you.
    Forsaker
    Stylish

I waited for resolution and answers..... a claim is now in escalation Empty hmmm

Post  Forsaker Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:38 pm

Still awaiting talk with kopkilooo. This has been a open issues since last November. And I have had a open ticket since then as well.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:53 am