WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

3 posters

Server 255 bugs and things to review

Amachako
    Amachako
    NewComer

Server 255 bugs and things to review Empty Server 255 bugs and things to review

Post  Amachako Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:11 am

The server: Heroes Of WarStYle (Server 255) don't have Vote Item. We can't have the following item: [ExecutionWoW Event Winner Coin] (I reach the top of the Event Zone, but don't receved it Sad ) and [Badge of Justice]. And the mob: "King of the Angel Eaters" don't exist to finish the quest: [Fight For Enchant].

In the server lvl 1000, my character "amachacute" is bug, because I can't open her character sheet (when I press the 'c' bouton).

Can you see that and correct it, please. Wink
    kopkilooo
    kopkilooo
    Admin
    Admin

Server 255 bugs and things to review Empty Re: Server 255 bugs and things to review

Post  kopkilooo Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:22 am

For the "c" error go to the teleporter and the last section is FiX C error.follow the steps there!
    After typing :
    /console PlayerStatRightDropDown Melee
    /console playerStatLeftDropDown Melee
    /console reloadui

Please do not select any stats from your character sheet (if you select melee it will crush again, thats for hiding melee stats so your client wont crash, and to be able to equip gear on your character)

For the level 255 server:

The Events are taking place only when a GM/Admin decides to make such a event, and you can only obtain Event Token from a GM/Admin if you win a event that he organize!As for the vote items we are working at the vote system while we speak!
    Amachako
    Amachako
    NewComer

Server 255 bugs and things to review Empty Re: Server 255 bugs and things to review

Post  Amachako Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:28 am

Thx, my character on the server 1000 is ok now. Very Happy

But I never see a GM or an Admin in the lvl 255 server. Neutral

And in the server lvl 255 some spells and skills don't work. Like the "prospection" in jewelcrafting (to have gem from minerals), "un-enchant" (to have dust and more to enchant) in Enchantement, the warrior skill to use "Charge", "Interception", etc in all posture. The teleportation to Silithus bug and people be under the world. The minerals don't give enought gems. On 100 meneral, you can win 0-3 gems, in the normal version it's more and private server have more of that or gems sellers. (The server 255 don't have gems sellers, only a meta-gem seller for the ally only.)

I have the French version of WoW (I speak French and English), so it's for that why I not sure of the name of the skills and spells. I played WoW in the European version for 4 years, one of the best PvP person in the server I was, I tried all class, skills and professions. In WoW, I help the new characters to lvl up (I helped a lot of people in your server 255 king ).

I'm not sure if I will post my application to be an programmer/scripter. I know C, C++, html, CSS, php, mysql, javascript and more, but that is the more important. I have a lot of work. I work in a compagny of programming and I have school. So I don't have a lot of time for me.

So correct the bugs please and if you want me in your team, I have no problem with that. (I know it's not the right place in the forum to post that, but I'm not sure at 100% to post my application. Wink )
    kopkilooo
    kopkilooo
    Admin
    Admin

Post  kopkilooo Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:10 am

We are aware of the 255 bugs, but since is a funserver and not a blizzlike server is expected to be bugs.The bugs warn't fixed because the 255 server has a difrent story line!You dont need anymore to make quests in order to level up!You don't need to go in instance with a raid of 50 players to get gear, you have the World Boss!Thats why the bugs warn't fixed, because the story changes and you no longer need to level up like blizzlike!You have in Shop everything you need!
    Amachako
    Amachako
    NewComer

Post  Amachako Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:08 am

But the shop don't sell enchants and gems to boust the stuff and to buy the stuff lvl 255 it is with [Badge of Justice], but nothing drop that and it is impossible to win it. We have just the boss to win stuff and it's long and at 99% they don't drop what you want.
    kopkilooo
    kopkilooo
    Admin
    Admin

Post  kopkilooo Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:14 pm

You posted without even searching in game!Some bosses drop Badge's and you can get items!So search closer!And btw if you want a blizzlike server without bugs go play on Blizzard!We are aware of bugs we cant fix them all so stop complaining!
    Amachako
    Amachako
    NewComer

Post  Amachako Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:38 am

The new vote system is cool. Very Happy

One of the mob of the lvl 100 quest in the server 255 don't exist at the place where the quest description say where he is... Neutral

On the server 1000 the vote quest item of lvl 1000 don't have mage/wizzard stuff, it's warrior stuff at the place of that. Neutral
    mongo
    NewComer

Server 255 bugs and things to review Empty crash

Post  mongo Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:37 am

hy , when i enter the game 255 server , i'm going to the angel to do the quest but after 2 sec my game crashes some help please

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:43 pm