WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

+2
clonzoo
Arin Deliont
6 posters

CJ, King of Kings

Panda
    Panda
    Stylish

CJ, King of Kings - Page 2 Empty Re: CJ, King of Kings

Post  Panda Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:26 pm

dam Hire a Chat instead ! Razz Exclamation
    Arin Deliont
    Arin Deliont
    Stylish

Post  Arin Deliont Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:42 am

Edited.

Last edited by ArinDeliont12 on Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:56 am; edited 1 time in total
    GuiTarMaN
    GuiTarMaN
    Stylish

Post  GuiTarMaN Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:26 pm

Dude dont cry or stuff cuz i know life can be hard sometime but you have to stay in there it will all pass
    My personal experience tell me that there is allwayst hope
    Arin Deliont
    Arin Deliont
    Stylish

CJ, King of Kings - Page 2 Empty Continued from Top. CJ, King of Kings.

Post  Arin Deliont Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:20 am

Hello Warstyle Staff. Time to tell who I am once again. My name is Colin James Willingham. My nicknames are CJ and Arin. I am 18 turning 19 on May 11. Born May 11, 1992. I am five feet and six inches tall. I have natural black as night hair, but my grandma dyed it brown in the front. My eyes are completely black, they have no color. My favorite food is cheesecake or pie. My favorite drink is Monster Energy Heavy Metal BFC and Hypnotic. My favorite music to listen to is Heavy Metal, Rap, basically anything except Country. My favorite band/singers are Eminem, Lil Wayne, Slipknot, and Disturbed. My favorite songs are On Fire by Lil Wayne, No Love by Eminem, Duality by Slipknot, and Inside the Fire by Disturbed. I am currently engaged to someone that plays Warstyle (not revealing as she does not wish me to, she is making a post soon revealing herself). I am currently just a Forum Replier on Warstyle, I own/host an Aion Server (not advertising, just stating about myself). I have one policy that I've seem to stray off the path of but I'm coming back, well two actually. "We only have one life so why waste it when we can do that in the afterlife? Live it up now while you can!" "An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. I don't believe in grudges nor do I condone them." I do like Anime/Manga but I have not watched nor read any recently. I am a good scripter, took three years of high school making games, and I love a challenge. I also believe in Judgment for the Guilty and helping others out when needed. I am also online for 16-20 hours a day so if you do need help feel free to contact me at warcraftalways3@yahoo.com or colin.willingham on Skype. Well, here is practically half of who I am. And here is a picture of me:

CJ, King of Kings - Page 2 4_1102240017397069095cvp53

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 1:32 am