WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

5 posters

The last version of world of warcraft lich king

Dragonzul
    NewComer

The last version of world of warcraft lich king Empty The last version of world of warcraft lich king

Post  Dragonzul Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:58 pm

Can you update on the last version . Because at the last version dont next version. And can play all players on the 3.3.3a (11723).And on next version not be evaible.
    I love this server on playing but now i can't play!!
    Soory my bad English laungage!!
    I hope it's interesest you! affraid
    kopkilooo
    kopkilooo
    Admin
    Admin

The last version of world of warcraft lich king Empty Re: The last version of world of warcraft lich king

Post  kopkilooo Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:24 pm

We do not update the server for a single player !the update will come when its scheduled to that means in 1 week!
    fragge
    fragge
    NewComer

The last version of world of warcraft lich king Empty can i still play when i got patch 3.3.5?

Post  fragge Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:41 pm

Hi Smile.I tried to login when i was having patch 3.3.3 but i couldnt login because i needed the patch 3.3.5 so i updated to patch 3.3.5 and now i cant login :S why?
    XxLunarixX
    XxLunarixX
    Stylish

The last version of world of warcraft lich king Empty Re: The last version of world of warcraft lich king

Post  XxLunarixX Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:07 am

I don't quite understand what you're saying, use http://translate.google.com/?hl=en&tab=wT#
    to translate what you have to say. The patch is 3.3.3a at the moment, running on 11723. If you have problems that means you are doing something with install wrong.

Lunarix
    XxLunarixX
    XxLunarixX
    Stylish

Post  XxLunarixX Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:11 am

Fragge, the server runns on 3.3.3a not 3.3.5 you need to downpatch your Wow.

Lunarix
    xburak
    NewComer

Post  xburak Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:21 pm

Very Happy its now on 3.3.5a
    u can play now Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 9:37 am