WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

3 posters

Pls make another King of WatStYle or why you deleted him from PoS

Hallucination
    Hallucination
    Stylish

Pls make another King of WatStYle or why you deleted him from PoS Empty Pls make another King of WatStYle or why you deleted him from PoS

Post  Hallucination Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:27 pm

Again about donators sorry but can't hold anymore Kop or StYle when you deleted King from Pit of Saron he remains on arena only and donators are killing him just for fun leaving nothing to us normal players! Thanks for DOOM in FoS and OS but give back king in PoS that he can be individual for everyone! It is not honest! Sorry for my next words but fucking donators are only thinking about themselves and never about others! I won't point to someone personally but it is impossible to collect epic gear, trinkets or emblems with them around and without other bosses in instances! Please help! It is impossible to play like that!
    imafukinroge
    imafukinroge
    Stylish

Pls make another King of WatStYle or why you deleted him from PoS Empty Re: Pls make another King of WatStYle or why you deleted him from PoS

Post  imafukinroge Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:19 am

i only know 2 spots of where they are
    Hallucination
    Hallucination
    Stylish

Pls make another King of WatStYle or why you deleted him from PoS Empty Re: Pls make another King of WatStYle or why you deleted him from PoS

Post  Hallucination Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:38 am

I know 3 if you're about DOOM first Forge of Souls, next it is Obsidian Sanctum or Cave as many ppl call it and third is pvp zone
    Fatalityman
    Fatalityman
    NewComer

Post  Fatalityman Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:45 pm

It completely agree with all above... It has very much bothered.... Aid donors allow themselves too much... And it very much disturbs to usual players.... Thereby disturb to the server..... We Demand KIng in protected from aid donors a place.... As DOOM!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 9:56 am