WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

This is Who i am? aha My Life

Rynqui
    Rynqui
    NewComer

This is Who i am? aha My Life Empty This is Who i am? aha My Life

Post  Rynqui Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:58 am

well im 12 years old mabye im just a kid Razz i like to play basketboll Basketball . and i practis 3 days a week with peapol thats 2 years older than me (14) i like to hang out with friend and listen to music and i like whatever music RnB Rock (not HARDCORE rock Kind of skillet and linkin park and ofc rise against) and rap hip- pop its my favourit i wanna work with music mabye some years later mabye DJing at partys and something like that king Very Happy well im playing wow with warstyle cause i like the server alot its the most funnyst server i have played cause all the anther server its pvp only Max lvl 80 :/ well i got tired of it so now i play warstyle Very Happy affraid well i think thats my life Very Happy hope you like it lol! and i forgot to tell ya all i really like to help peapol if you ever need help on the server like bosses money items or more then /w rynqt druid lvl 540 im getting 1000 soon Very Happy

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:45 pm