WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

3 posters

Gm help me some one kil me and im go down maps cant go agin life T_T

Guevara
    Stylish

Gm help me some one kil me and im go down maps cant go agin life T_T Empty Gm help me some one kil me and im go down maps cant go agin life T_T

Post  Guevara Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:46 pm

Gm help me some one kil me and im go down maps cant go agin life T_T

some one mage hit me and im go down maps after dead cant play T_T plz plz plz master i need help Sad Sad Sad Sad
    Guevara
    Stylish

Gm help me some one kil me and im go down maps cant go agin life T_T Empty Re: Gm help me some one kil me and im go down maps cant go agin life T_T

Post  Guevara Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:02 pm

where u Gm where help i need T_T plz come T_T Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
    Guevara
    Stylish

Gm help me some one kil me and im go down maps cant go agin life T_T Empty Re: Gm help me some one kil me and im go down maps cant go agin life T_T

Post  Guevara Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:18 pm

thx u marked ^^ for help me bounce
    Hbless
    Hbless
    Stylish

Post  Hbless Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:33 pm

Next time that happens.. type /g #unstuck

Since you cannot talk while you're dead you type in the Guild Chat.. even if you're not in a Guild.

study
    Yazhor
    Yazhor
    Stylish

Post  Yazhor Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:17 pm

When u fell down under the world ur not able to use unstuck..Razz but next time make an ticket instead ^^
    Hbless
    Hbless
    Stylish

Post  Hbless Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:06 pm

You do not use the unstuck thing. You type /g #unstuck

Of course you cannot use it while you're moving. So when, and if, you fall under the map..
    Use this /g #unstuck and you should be on land again.

study
    Yazhor
    Yazhor
    Stylish

Post  Yazhor Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:28 pm

And u also get revived?...
    Hbless
    Hbless
    Stylish

Post  Hbless Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:01 pm

You Get Revived and relocated when you use /g #unstuck

You are sent to the part of the map between Moonglade and DarkShore, Kalimdor.

study

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 9:36 am