WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

2 posters

**TO: STYLE**[URGENT] 6 DAYS WAITED WITH A TICKET AND NO GOD RANK

Kluskie
    Kluskie
    Stylish

**TO: STYLE**[URGENT] 6 DAYS WAITED WITH A TICKET AND NO GOD RANK Empty **TO: STYLE**[URGENT] 6 DAYS WAITED WITH A TICKET AND NO GOD RANK

Post  Kluskie Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:27 pm

Hello, Style; I was wondering if you could get on and give me god rank? The times I play on your server are 8:00AM - 10:00PM CENTRAL TIME. IF you could please, I would be very happy, and might donate in the triple digits.

Donational Information:
    Amount Donated: $30.00¢ U.S. Dollars
    E-mail Used: imacookiemomster@yahoo.com
    What I want: God Rank (Please)

----------------------------------------------
    Thanks for taking your time to read this!
    P.S. That e-mail is my mom's OLD email. Not mine.

Rapture
    Stylish

**TO: STYLE**[URGENT] 6 DAYS WAITED WITH A TICKET AND NO GOD RANK Empty Re: **TO: STYLE**[URGENT] 6 DAYS WAITED WITH A TICKET AND NO GOD RANK

Post  Rapture Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:29 pm

Yea he didn't come on yesterday until around midnight central time, sorry you missed him.
    Kluskie
    Kluskie
    Stylish

**TO: STYLE**[URGENT] 6 DAYS WAITED WITH A TICKET AND NO GOD RANK Empty Re: **TO: STYLE**[URGENT] 6 DAYS WAITED WITH A TICKET AND NO GOD RANK

Post  Kluskie Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:35 pm

Rapture wrote:Yea he didn't come on yesterday until around midnight central time, sorry you missed him.
    Whoever get's Style on from 8:00AM - 10:00PM Central Time I will donate mula to!
    [ Sometime in between those times. ]

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:02 pm