WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

4 posters

I know who is crashing the server. Please check this thread.

blainicus
    NewComer

I know who is crashing the server. Please check this thread. Empty I know who is crashing the server. Please check this thread.

Post  blainicus Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:27 am

I've seen the level 180 something DK named lordak in who list (been checking intentionally) every time the server crashes. You aren't even supposed to be able to make dks, because they are bugged. Ban that character and any other dk's in the database.

I've been playing all day, and watch who is on before the server crashes. I have CONFIRMED my theory that a DK spell is crashing the server. There is always only one on before the server goes down, and always level 80+. This is getting out of hand, the config needs to be changed to 0 hero classes, and the dks who already exist need to be deleted.

Last edited by blainicus on Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    cozoro
    NewComer

I know who is crashing the server. Please check this thread. Empty yea...but...

Post  cozoro Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:11 pm

sadly the admins doesn't give a dang about us players....

Do something about this server or you will loose 50% or more from the comunity...

Cya
    Knoppers
    Stylish

I know who is crashing the server. Please check this thread. Empty Re: I know who is crashing the server. Please check this thread.

Post  Knoppers Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:52 pm

to bad why there are DK's still logging in ?! Are there accounts with DK on it or what

I know who is crashing the server. Please check this thread. Wowscr19

Hell ya found one. Request ban for Darkstego
    blainicus
    NewComer

I know who is crashing the server. Please check this thread. Empty Re: I know who is crashing the server. Please check this thread.

Post  blainicus Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:52 pm

you can MAKE dk's still, but they are trapped by tables. Some people used hacks to get out of the table trap.
    blainicus
    NewComer

Post  blainicus Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:59 pm

I have confirmed the dk theory for sure now.
    Knoppers
    Stylish

Post  Knoppers Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:47 am

If StYle doesnt start to fix that server problems a lot of people will leave that server. And there wont be any donation

And stop working on the pvp server noones plays that. lol there are around 400 people online on the 1k realm focus on that and dont try to make more and more realm if the most populated isnt stable.
    clonzoo
    clonzoo
    Stylish

Post  clonzoo Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:12 pm

Couldnt agree more knoppers, but the thing is that style have other bug to take care of.
    The Dk theory is right dks are crashing the server like mad after level 200 or something. i would quess its because of the talents!
    And the reason why style havent stoped the makings of dk by deleting them might be because he is afriad of deleteing cus that can cause him deleting something else.
    Or he is trying many fixes.
    But please, for now on i will have whispers open when im online, if there are a dk give me the info and ill talk to him,

Name :
    Clonzo
    Clonzoo
    Clonzii (my gf's char wich she havent played on yet)
    blainicus
    NewComer

Post  blainicus Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:33 am

I posted a developer application in off-topic, by the way. If you like my work on the dk bug and want to see more, support me on my application post.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:45 pm