WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

3 posters

I know what/who's crashing the server.

andresoares
    NewComer

I know what/who's crashing the server. Empty I know what/who's crashing the server.

Post  andresoares Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:02 pm

Afterall, it isn't DK's. At least, it wasn't 'till now.
    The priest's buff Ice Armor is the cause of the crashes. I reported it to a VIP, and he confirmed it is, as everyone gets DCed and the server goes offline for 1~2 mins when using it. Also happened a couple times with Flash Heal, but I dunno if it was really a bug or no. Now, some fucktard retard piece of shit dude is crashing the server using the Ice Armor. IDC if It's against the rules to swear, but will anyone say I'm wrong?

Anyway

Thanks,
    Dreh
    clonzoo
    clonzoo
    Stylish

I know what/who's crashing the server. Empty Re: I know what/who's crashing the server.

Post  clonzoo Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:06 pm

Does preist have ice armor?
    daedelus
    Stylish

I know what/who's crashing the server. Empty Re: I know what/who's crashing the server.

Post  daedelus Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:52 pm

priests dont have ice armor but it can be purchased from the buffs dealer. is that the spell you mean andresoares?
    andresoares
    NewComer

Post  andresoares Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:29 am

Yeeea yea, soz for that, first time on playing WoW.
    Anyway, that's what's crashing the server. At least, used to be everytime I used it.
    clonzoo
    clonzoo
    Stylish

Post  clonzoo Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:16 am

I will need to conntact you ingame to confirm this.
    I noticed style, we tested it but nothing, not even if we stacked it 100 times.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:08 pm