WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

+6
Flaradoxx
Pariah
daedelus
clonzoo
Tehunta
blony
10 posters

server crashing every 1 min wiped my druid an wanker gms

blony
    NewComer

server crashing every 1 min wiped my druid an wanker gms Empty server crashing every 1 min wiped my druid an wanker gms

Post  blony Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:52 am

right for a start i had a lvl 302 druid last night the server crashed 7 times loged back in an my druid was gone acc name blony druids name was sate look it up fix it then make all the fucking wanker gms u have say sorry to me for calling me a lire an scamer i dont like there smart ass attitude at all the wankers. now fix this up all i do is play the game dont need kid gms telling me im a fucking lire an kicking me for nothing then i log back on an the wanker is swearing in #c at me good pick for gms. now fix this shit up thanks not a happy player here
    Tehunta
    NewComer

server crashing every 1 min wiped my druid an wanker gms Empty Re: server crashing every 1 min wiped my druid an wanker gms

Post  Tehunta Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:05 am

Sounds like you had something to do with them being that way toward you, And without proof there is no way to know if you really had a level 302 druid. But if you play this game a lot as you said above, leveling again will not take too long.
    clonzoo
    clonzoo
    Stylish

server crashing every 1 min wiped my druid an wanker gms Empty Re: server crashing every 1 min wiped my druid an wanker gms

Post  clonzoo Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:15 pm

blony wrote:right for a start i had a lvl 302 druid last night the server crashed 7 times loged back in an my druid was gone acc name blony druids name was sate look it up fix it then make all the fucking wanker gms u have say sorry to me for calling me a lire an scamer i dont like there smart ass attitude at all the wankers. now fix this up all i do is play the game dont need kid gms telling me im a fucking lire an kicking me for nothing then i log back on an the wanker is swearing in #c at me good pick for gms. now fix this shit up thanks not a happy player here

As i said to you in game, there are no proofs that you had a druid, and we have to wait for an admin to check the logs.
    The reason why i kicked you was because you couldn't listen to me for 5 secs, and you had an awfull attitude against me.
    Try to keep on calling gms this:
    server crashing every 1 min wiped my druid an wanker gms Wowscr29
    and make an admin read it and lets see how long you last.
    As for that the reason why i were such an ass, was because you were straight annoying and immature and you were getting on my last nerves with all the complaining you did. And im sorry that i was an ass, but quit saying i called you a lier what I said might be seen that way but its not meant that way.
    I said "There are no proofs that you had a druid, and until an admin check the logs we won't know for sure"
    I didn't say you are a lier or a scammer but the possibilities are still open.
    blony
    NewComer

Post  blony Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:26 am

clonzoo wrote:
    blony wrote:right for a start i had a lvl 302 druid last night the server crashed 7 times loged back in an my druid was gone acc name blony druids name was sate look it up fix it then make all the fucking wanker gms u have say sorry to me for calling me a lire an scamer i dont like there smart ass attitude at all the wankers. now fix this up all i do is play the game dont need kid gms telling me im a fucking lire an kicking me for nothing then i log back on an the wanker is swearing in #c at me good pick for gms. now fix this shit up thanks not a happy player here

As i said to you in game, there are no proofs that you had a druid, and we have to wait for an admin to check the logs.
    The reason why i kicked you was because you couldn't listen to me for 5 secs, and you had an awfull attitude against me.
    Try to keep on calling gms this:
    server crashing every 1 min wiped my druid an wanker gms Wowscr29
    and make an admin read it and lets see how long you last.
    As for that the reason why i were such an ass, was because you were straight annoying and immature and you were getting on my last nerves with all the complaining you did. And im sorry that i was an ass, but quit saying i called you a lier what I said might be seen that way but its not meant that way.
    I said "There are no proofs that you had a druid, and until an admin check the logs we won't know for sure"
    I didn't say you are a lier or a scammer but the possibilities are still open.
    yeah well when a admin fixers it up for me use can all say sorry to me all this shit over me telling use the server is buged an wiped my char fuck me get a life noobs y the fuck would i be going on about it if it was bull shit wankers
    daedelus
    Stylish

Post  daedelus Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:54 am

why dont you chill with the fucking attitude and talk to people with some respect you lil twerp? why would anyone say sorry to you (even if they should) with that snot nosed childish attitude you possess? if you dont like how things are being handled you can either change the attitude or move on to another server,problem solved. as far as your character is concerned, its not that hard to level another one back to where you say your last one was.the time its takes to bitch,piss and moan and act like a spoiled lil brat could have been better served elsewhere. i've lost characters quite a few times on this server due to crashes but unless you have a screenshot of your character list,the character(s)in question, or a receipt from paypal (in the case of donors) then not much can be done. the admin has more important issues to attend to than going through a bunch of logs that could take days to sort out for a few characters who get lost in the cracks.

no screenshots=no proof so the gm's wont be able to help and the admin wont be much better,but good luck getting anything accomplished with that shitty attitude you git
    blony
    NewComer

server crashing every 1 min wiped my druid an wanker gms Empty mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Post  blony Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:21 am

well as i said wanker nothing to do with u so fuck off show the players on the game some respect an use might get it back till then fuck off
    blony
    NewComer

server crashing every 1 min wiped my druid an wanker gms Empty mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Post  blony Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:23 am

an look at that other noobs post gms he has lost chars as well get that up ya

Post  Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:28 am

blony wrote:an look at that other noobs post gms he has lost chars as well get that up ya

I don't respect anyone, including sniveling little bitches like you. Man the fuck up and remake your character niggerfaggot. Stop crying here telling people it isn't their business, we don't give a shit if it's our business or not. If you act like a snot nosed bitch, expect to get treated that way.
    Pariah
    Pariah
    Stylish

Post  Pariah Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:40 am

think Clonzo just served u a platter of in yo face?
    Flaradoxx
    Flaradoxx
    Stylish

Post  Flaradoxx Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:52 am

server crashing every 1 min wiped my druid an wanker gms Wowscrnshot110110104056
    server crashing every 1 min wiped my druid an wanker gms Wowscrnshot110110104446
    server crashing every 1 min wiped my druid an wanker gms Wowscrnshot110110104526
    server crashing every 1 min wiped my druid an wanker gms Wowscrnshot110110104605
    server crashing every 1 min wiped my druid an wanker gms Wowscrnshot110110104626

Sry for thoose large pictures.. dont know how to make them smaller, but the Chat
    text is clearly visible, look. This guy should be banned for a week or so, until he learn whats right and whats wrong
    He had been QQing all day about his druid, maybe he got his account hacked or something, i told him to make
    a forum thread but he just said he had, and continued QQ... Any Admin/GM who can ban please take a look at this Wink

- // rapidFire
    blony
    NewComer

server crashing every 1 min wiped my druid an wanker gms Empty /clap clap wanker

Post  blony Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:08 am

u dum fucker all ss of my shit i said were is all the shit u said wankerboy an rember ya hand ant ya missis wanker
    Pariah
    Pariah
    Stylish

Post  Pariah Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:09 am

blony wrote:u dum fucker all ss of my shit i said were is all the shit u said wankerboy an rember ya hand ant ya missis wanker

and u wonder y ur not getting ur stuff back. so kudos. Evil or Very Mad

Post  Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:27 am

blony wrote:u dum fucker all ss of my shit i said were is all the shit u said wankerboy an rember ya hand ant ya missis wanker

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
    Flaradoxx
    Flaradoxx
    Stylish

Post  Flaradoxx Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:37 am

Shouldnt he really be banned ^^?
    TaeKwonDo
    NewComer

Post  TaeKwonDo Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:44 pm

i personally think he should be shot, not banned....that attitude is not going to get him far at all.....not even out of kindergarden:P
    Getreal
    Getreal
    NewComer

Post  Getreal Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:10 am

Pariah wrote:

yea seriously got to treat some people with respect to get help.
    ArtiFiciaL
    ArtiFiciaL
    Stylish

Post  ArtiFiciaL Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:31 am

You can't be rude to a GM and expect help.
    Brisca
    Brisca
    NewComer

Post  Brisca Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:58 pm

Ban that wanker Smile)
    blony
    NewComer

Post  blony Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:09 pm

Naphtali wrote:
    blony wrote:an look at that other noobs post gms he has lost chars as well get that up ya

I don't respect anyone, including sniveling little bitches like you. Man the fuck up and remake your character niggerfaggot. Stop crying here telling people it isn't their business, we don't give a shit if it's our business or not. If you act like a snot nosed bitch, expect to get treated that way.
    nigger fagget i dont wont to know what ya do with your life u are 1 verry sick man noob
    blony
    NewComer

server crashing every 1 min wiped my druid an wanker gms Empty .......................................

Post  blony Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:12 pm

kk kiddies go cry to ya mummys u dum ass mother fuckers dont know shit. go wank over the blood elf chicks on the server kids
    blony
    NewComer

Post  blony Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:13 pm

ArtiFiciaL wrote:You can't be rude to a GM and expect help.
    thay were the rude wankers so thay can come suck me
    TaeKwonDo
    NewComer

Post  TaeKwonDo Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:06 pm

lol.....wow...talk about nerd rage:P...i got a nice PM from him too.......wanna ban this retard now or later?
    Brisca
    Brisca
    NewComer

Post  Brisca Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:46 pm

Heh check this out :

"blony

[No title] - Astazi(today) la 5:16 pm

oi fuck head how about u go fuck ya mummy again dum ass motherfucker sticking ya mose in other peoples biz u need to get a life no wonder u play wow u have no life fuck head an never will get on ya game bitch lmfao u might get a life 1 day not looking good for u at all tho "

what a fake ass bEach...im not the one cryng about my deleted toon ...buuhuuu ...they deleted my tooonnn nooo my like is over ...beach you better watch your temper and language .. before you get smacked the fuck up.

Fake ass nigger wannabe ...does you mom knows you use that language ? Your sutch a killer behind the monitor lol ..arg nerd atack Smile)
    clonzoo
    clonzoo
    Stylish

Post  clonzoo Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:29 pm

Ill make an admin ip ban him from both forum and server.
    blony
    NewComer

Post  blony Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:27 am

Lompaah wrote:server crashing every 1 min wiped my druid an wanker gms Wowscrnshot110110104056
    server crashing every 1 min wiped my druid an wanker gms Wowscrnshot110110104446
    server crashing every 1 min wiped my druid an wanker gms Wowscrnshot110110104526
    server crashing every 1 min wiped my druid an wanker gms Wowscrnshot110110104605
    server crashing every 1 min wiped my druid an wanker gms Wowscrnshot110110104626

Sry for thoose large pictures.. dont know how to make them smaller, but the Chat
    text is clearly visible, look. This guy should be banned for a week or so, until he learn whats right and whats wrong
    He had been QQing all day about his druid, maybe he got his account hacked or something, i told him to make
    a forum thread but he just said he had, and continued QQ... Any Admin/GM who can ban please take a look at this Wink

- // rapidFire

u are a fucking wanker get off ya mummy ya sick mother fucker

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:13 pm