WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

5 posters

dyno is useing no CD hack

sweetyz
    NewComer

dyno is useing no CD hack Empty dyno is useing no CD hack

Post  sweetyz Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:05 pm

dyno is useing no CD hack Wowscr15
    dyno is useing no CD hack Wowscr16
    Kluskie
    Kluskie
    Stylish

dyno is useing no CD hack Empty Re: dyno is useing no CD hack

Post  Kluskie Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:09 pm

No, It is a GM power I was using.
    * CLOSED *
    haijo
    haijo
    Stylish

Post  haijo Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:08 pm

You know that you´re only supposed to use GM powers with tag on?

GM's RULES
    No Giving out items, unless there is a more than valid reason. Don't give out spells that players are not supposed to have or are bugged Don't give out gold, WarStyle has trade logs. Don't .kill monsters or players, if a player is attacking you, tell them to stop if they dont, just .recall portplayer somewhere playername , to get them away. Don't add items to vendors, Devs take care of that! Don't remove items from vendors, unless it is there and is giving a unfair advantage to the players, such as if a warglaive of azzinoth was in a vendor and it is not supposed to be. GM Islands are for doing tickets,not a hang out with friends.if you want to hang out pick a nice spot and have a good time.just dont hang on the islands, its our work places Do Not PVP on your GM accounts, Leave your GM (tag) on at all times,just to be safe and not use spells or things on players Don't delete NPC's without a valid reason. DON'T RAID WITH PLAYERS! Do Tickets in a reasonable timed manor, dont delete the ticket because it is to big. Don't join Player Guilds, you are just allowed to join a Guild made for Staff. Don't kill NPCs. Don't help Players on your GM Characters. Don't add Items to Players, just StYle is allowed to do that. Just hang on Citys if you are doing a Ticket there, when you are finished go back to one of our GM Islands. Don't ask for Promotions. Don't insult Admins for Stuff or somethink like that. For Bans always take Proofs. When kicking or banning someone take care about what you write as reason, chose a good Sentence to clear Questions. Always use good English, never use Caps.

..and not use spells and things on players. no cooldown is a gm spell / cast. not to be used against players.

screenshot 2 shows that you killed a player and you acknowledged using gm powers....

edit: typo

Mixxarn
    Stylish

Post  Mixxarn Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:33 pm

yeah i just thought on that myself, GM's arent even allowed to use their "powers" against players! so thats a GM Abuse
    Kluskie
    Kluskie
    Stylish

Post  Kluskie Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:45 am

Haijo shut up, all you do is try to get me to lose my GM when I will never lose it. Also he was ccing alot of people and I told him to stop and he said no.
    Mixxarn
    Stylish

Post  Mixxarn Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:28 am

Kluskie wrote: Haijo shut up, all you do is try to get me to lose my GM when I will never lose it. Also he was ccing alot of people and I told him to stop and he said no.
    THEN you ban him not abuse your powers!
    As a GM you should know the rules!

Last edited by Mixxarn on Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
    haijo
    haijo
    Stylish

Post  haijo Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:05 pm

Kluskie..Sassawhatever.
    As long as you abuse your bought powers i will be there Smile
    And honestly, after your first fail you should have read the rules. Maybe now you will and stick to them.

Mixxarn
    Stylish

Post  Mixxarn Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:11 pm

TBH he should lose his gm powers after this.
    A GM should ALWAYS know the rules and should ALWAYS follow them!

//Prolly
    GoodGame
    GoodGame
    Stylish

Post  GoodGame Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:49 pm

Mixxarn wrote:
    Kluskie wrote: Haijo shut up, all you do is try to get me to lose my GM when I will never lose it. Also he was ccing alot of people and I told him to stop and he said no.
    THEN you ban him not abuse your powers!
    As a GM you should know the rules!

Kluskie does not have the ban ability, as alot of other GMS dont have any flippin powers. Which means this server is over-controlled due to abusing GMs, you have to be trustful to become an actual GM. Not an abusing 10 year old who wants to place a fucking horde flagpole in ironforge [Example] <--. You just don't backfire withouth knowing the person smart one.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 6:46 pm