WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

2 posters

hunter/ ptz / banned for useing (aspects of a cheetah)

zeroralf1
    NewComer

hunter/ ptz / banned for useing (aspects of a cheetah) Empty hunter/ ptz / banned for useing (aspects of a cheetah)

Post  zeroralf1 Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:15 am

my account user zeroralf character name (ptz) i swear to god idid not hack and style u should give me atlest 1 min to prove u that im hunter and i was useing
    {Aspect of the Cheetah}
    Instant 1 sec cooldown
    (The hunter takes on the aspects of a cheetah, increasing movement speed by 30%. If the hunter is struck, he will be dazed for 4 sec. Only one Aspect can be active at a time)
    i did not use any hack u have to unbanned me now i swear i did not hack im new in the server i didnt even see much of it plzz unbanned me i realy didnt use any hack i was useing hunter skills. u thought i was useing hack speed i have right to ask u go on my hunter class and use aspect of the cheetah and see the speed and check my speed u will find out its the same. plzz unbanned me i didnt do anything wrong ,
    kopkilooo
    kopkilooo
    Admin
    Admin

hunter/ ptz / banned for useing (aspects of a cheetah) Empty Re: hunter/ ptz / banned for useing (aspects of a cheetah)

Post  kopkilooo Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:22 am

See the explication on your topic at Report Gm's section!
    Btw:We can't stand people cheating on a full custom server!

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 8:04 pm