WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

+4
SweetPoisoN
Mavo123
pinklalabye
Acid
8 posters

GrasshoppeR Aubse? Hmm I'll Explain....

Malliana
    Malliana
    Stylish

GrasshoppeR Aubse? Hmm I'll Explain.... - Page 2 Empty Re: GrasshoppeR Aubse? Hmm I'll Explain....

Post  Malliana Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:08 am

@mavo, no but i was in a grou with him when it happened, i saw him die, say "haha got killed in doom circle" then he logged on his gm and banned him.

@alex, it doesn't matter if he provoked them or "started it". he did nothing wrong, he was pvp'd in doom circle, which is a bannable offense, and he carried out the punishment

@oomaga, i can talk if i damn well feel like it, it's a free internet, and i've broken no rules. So sthu.

Stop QQing and get on with it, bottom line is that he broke the rules and got punished for it. Now he's crying cause "oooh it's not my fault officer, he called my mother a dirty dirty whore." Yeah but you still stabbed him 37 times...
    Mavo123
    Mavo123
    Stylish

GrasshoppeR Aubse? Hmm I'll Explain.... - Page 2 Empty Re: GrasshoppeR Aubse? Hmm I'll Explain....

Post  Mavo123 Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:33 am

Mall stop trying stick up for grass he needs to learn to stick up for him self and u can and can't say what happend u just assume u weren't there when it. Happend so dint start shit oo u were in his group gratz!! that dosnt mean crap. So don't start talkin until know what accutly happend.
    Malliana
    Malliana
    Stylish

Post  Malliana Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:04 pm

Mavo123 wrote:Mall stop trying stick up for grass he needs to learn to stick up for him self and u can and can't say what happend u just assume u weren't there when it. Happend so dint start shit oo u were in his group gratz!! that dosnt mean crap. So don't start talkin until know what accutly happend.

Hmmmm, so he attacked someone, ran into circle (which i see people do all the time). Then he said something provoking someone else and they came in and killed them....

what don't i understand about the situation? what was left out from the report? please tell me this so i can properly prove everyone wrong.

And i love how nobody is denying that this guy was banned for breaking the rules. BECAUSE he did break the rules, and was properly punished.
    Mixxarn
    Stylish

Post  Mixxarn Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:42 pm

Got to say doesnt matter who started the cursing.
    Both did wrong, even if you didnt start why continue?
    why not just take a SS when he cursed you and post it here, instead of post this without a single SS.
    You guys actually dont have any proof at all rather than words.
    It happend, wait until the ban is gone and continue to play.
    Next time take SS and do not do the same back.

//prolly

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 6:45 am