WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

+4
SweetPoisoN
Mavo123
pinklalabye
Acid
8 posters

GrasshoppeR Aubse? Hmm I'll Explain....

Acid
    Acid
    NewComer

GrasshoppeR Aubse? Hmm I'll Explain.... Empty GrasshoppeR Aubse? Hmm I'll Explain....

Post  Acid Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:46 am

So, me and a few friends were PVPing outside of the DOOMCIRLCE, then we get this one rogue that runs into the circle and i've been told that you have 20 seconds to kill them since they ran away from World PVP. Then he ran inside then we all stopped and he said " Ya kill me like he was intimidating us to kill him" Then he logged on GrassHoppeR and then banned me for 3 hours for what? It's stupid. Grass is 13, GM'S should not be lower then the age of 17+ BECAUSE little kids like him like to have fun and then just because hes not getting his way he wants to AUTO ban someone without a reason that is actually true and reasonable for the ban. lol!

PEACE ACID
    pinklalabye
    pinklalabye
    Stylish

GrasshoppeR Aubse? Hmm I'll Explain.... Empty Re: GrasshoppeR Aubse? Hmm I'll Explain....

Post  pinklalabye Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:49 am

im friend with grass but that is a bullshit thing so i do agree with omaga on this one and will say that he should not have the ban ability because he would ban people over stupid things like this ive asked about this and been told that you can finish pvp if it started outside and that was from a few gms i know so if this isnt right then those gms had it wrong but most the time gms are right so i would like it that he wouldnt have been baned for this reason and that grass loses hes power of banning people

Last edited by pinklalabye on Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total
    Mavo123
    Mavo123
    Stylish

GrasshoppeR Aubse? Hmm I'll Explain.... Empty Re: GrasshoppeR Aubse? Hmm I'll Explain....

Post  Mavo123 Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:51 am

i do agree with u Oamag that u need to be +17 age because kids will abuse there powers. but for grass to get in trouble u need a screen shot for more proof i was tehre when it happend tho so. yea.
    SweetPoisoN
    SweetPoisoN
    Stylish

Post  SweetPoisoN Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:54 am

Factically, I think that pvp should STOP on the line. And if somebody provokes you, you can easily report this guy to me or anybody from GMs online. I dont rly like the idea" If somebody attacks you outside circle-you can pwn him in circle" The ones who provoke you should be banned. And it wont cause any issues.
    Mavo123
    Mavo123
    Stylish

Post  Mavo123 Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:58 am

i agree with sweet.

pinklalabye
    pinklalabye
    Stylish

Post  pinklalabye Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:58 am

then grasshoppers rogue should be banned
    Acid
    Acid
    NewComer

Post  Acid Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:58 am

Then grasshoper should be banned because he provoked me then. Am i not correct? Thats what you just said.
    GoodGame
    GoodGame
    Stylish

Post  GoodGame Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:59 am

SweetPoisoN wrote:Factically, I think that pvp should STOP on the line. And if somebody provokes you, you can easily report this guy to me or anybody from GMs online. I dont rly like the idea" If somebody attacks you outside circle-you can pwn him in circle" The ones who provoke you should be banned. And it wont cause any issues.

^ Agreed.
    Grasshopperz
    NewComer

Post  Grasshopperz Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:02 am

I went on my non GM rogue to pvp, and i attacked blazekin outside circle for fun i didnt attack him for attention to kill him.. so 2 other paladins jumped on me to kill meh and i runned into a circle so i would stay alive, acid came into the circle and pwned my rogue, i banned him for pvping in dooms circle, so yea acid deserved the bann, and i banned my rogue too
    SweetPoisoN
    SweetPoisoN
    Stylish

Post  SweetPoisoN Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:04 am

Didnt see the situation, but if he should be banned, okay. He already banned himself. Anyways. Acid, talk to Grass and decide if you will be unbanned or not. I dont even have screenshots to see.
    GoodGame
    GoodGame
    Stylish

Post  GoodGame Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:04 am

GrasshoppeR Aubse? Hmm I'll Explain.... 2z5qgj7

Hmmm...
    Mavo123
    Mavo123
    Stylish

Post  Mavo123 Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:06 am

LOL
    Grasshopperz
    NewComer

Post  Grasshopperz Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:07 am

No, i banned my self cause i should not cause i saw the post , Acid should wait till he's bann's over
    GoodGame
    GoodGame
    Stylish

Post  GoodGame Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:09 am

Grasshopperz wrote:No, i banned my self cause i should not cause i saw the post , Acid should wait till he's bann's over

Bad grammar much?

I mean, You started the provoking, so Acid should not be banned at all.
    Mavo123
    Mavo123
    Stylish

Post  Mavo123 Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:10 am

im sorry grass but i dont understand what that means lol. better grammer plz.
    Grasshopperz
    NewComer

Post  Grasshopperz Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:18 am

I already explained in game why did i bann him and why did i ban my self. i dont want to write same explanation a hundred times
    GoodGame
    GoodGame
    Stylish

Post  GoodGame Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:31 am

GrasshoppeR Aubse? Hmm I'll Explain.... Xcq3nr
    You are not allowed to banned someone for that, you were flaming right back at him all the time before smart one.

You are going to be removed and loss of GM has the possibility of occuring.

ALSO YOU DIDNT FREAKING BAN A CHARACTER NAMED ENDER FOR CCING MY ALT WHUT. YOU DO NOT LISTEN.
    Acid
    Acid
    NewComer

Post  Acid Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:36 am

OK THIS IS BULLSHIT, Sorry for the language... But if i kill someone in DOOM then i get banned but when someone kills me outside and CCs me then GRASSHOPPER doesn't do anything? Picking favorites here?
    Grasshopperz
    NewComer

Post  Grasshopperz Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:40 am

well if someone cc u u should send me a ss and ill bann him but u did curse me disrespect me and u even threat "ill come on ur home and kick ya'r ass" so if u didnt meantion my mother u wouldnt be banned
    Mavo123
    Mavo123
    Stylish

Post  Mavo123 Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:44 am

grass u were right there when it happend pay attention! right infront of u was cc and u didnt do crap.
    Grasshopperz
    NewComer

Post  Grasshopperz Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:47 am

its because i was arguing with u..
    Malliana
    Malliana
    Stylish

Post  Malliana Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:58 am

Grasshopper is 100% in the right here.

He was logged in on an alternate account, and was pvp'd in doom circle. He didn't need a screenshot for the proof because he saw it with his own eyes.

So he logged onto his Gm account and enforced the rules, which is banning for pvp in doom circle.

It doesn't matter whether or not he provoked, just don't attack when you can get in trouble for it.

I know i know, i pvp all the time, but i've never done it in doom circle, and i don't CC.

If you are getting CC'd, release your spirit and go to a freaking spirit healer, don't keep dying cause you are lazy. Get a screenshot and move the hell on.

So stop QQing cause you got banned for breaking the rules. OH NO YOU WERE BANNED FOR DOING A BANNABLE OFFENSE.... get over it, go do something else for however long you were banned.. seriously.
    pinklalabye
    pinklalabye
    Stylish

Post  pinklalabye Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:03 am

MAILINA im in the right when i say he started it ! so dont even strt with me plz
    Mavo123
    Mavo123
    Stylish

Post  Mavo123 Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:03 am

LOL mall u werent even there so u cant talk
    Acid
    Acid
    NewComer

Post  Acid Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:04 am

You where not even AT The doom circle when it was going on so just STFU, You have no room to talk.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 11:49 pm