WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

+5
FrostStrlke
remi
noobmaster
sallysaucer
Hallucination
9 posters

WTF PEOPLE CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN?

Hallucination
    Hallucination
    Stylish

WTF PEOPLE CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN? Empty WTF PEOPLE CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN?

Post  Hallucination Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:04 pm

WTF people?! Of course I got used to disconnects but today is a special day! Disconnects time interval is 2-3 minutes! What happened today?! 5 times I was disconnected just before DOOM killing and it was waste of Berserks! I haven't got words anymore! JUST WTF ANSWER ME????
    sallysaucer
    sallysaucer
    Stylish

WTF PEOPLE CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN? Empty Re: WTF PEOPLE CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN?

Post  sallysaucer Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:09 pm

Not much to answer... your aware of updates etc.
    Lets not complain
    -Meow
    Hallucination
    Hallucination
    Stylish

Post  Hallucination Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:16 pm

I'd be glad not to complain a i am a very patient woman but today's deeds make me lose my patience I was silent when others were whinning is it not proof of that? Update you say? They promise it for a month or longer already and where is it? What we have? Disconnects are remaining and promises are breaking along with hopes in this server Mad GM Clonzo was right when he left this server for admins never being online and doing something! Why not just make server lags free and stable?
    noobmaster
    noobmaster
    Stylish

Post  noobmaster Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:32 pm

Well if you look around the forum, you will see that a new core is out (on testing ofc) i myself have been on it abit and found buggs/errors, BUT got tired of testing couse of the lack of gear i have (only starter gear whit 2-3 epics) if you look at my other post on the Bug report section you will see the problems detected atm, and they have stated that the new core wil NOT be realesed until its stable, i would gladly test for more buggs, but whit the lack of gear, its imposible to do so Sad

But it is true, the server seems to be more and more DCing, think its becouse of all the DKs around, many slipp past the GM/VIP radar, sometims i see VIP online, and New DKS been made, but they dont do anything, even after remi said he gave them permision to jail them forever

And its not easy to make the server laggfree and Stable even They know DKs make DC`s, so why not just disable them atm? problem solved
    Hallucination
    Hallucination
    Stylish

Post  Hallucination Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:38 pm

Thanks for some support man I got it:) but now i cannot login at all it writes login server down and friend's son cannot login toowith that reason but my boyfriend can login and plays how can it be? Shocked
    remi
    remi
    Forum Moderator
    Forum Moderator

Post  remi Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:43 am

why have the girls always boyfriends? Shocked
    FrostStrlke
    FrostStrlke
    Stylish

WTF PEOPLE CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN? Empty Re: lol@remi

Post  FrostStrlke Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:09 am

Because the guys act quick to snatch us up Smile

-Kate
    Hallucination
    Hallucination
    Stylish

Post  Hallucination Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:37 am

Remi, Kate is right about boyfriends but you did not answer me or tell me is Style or Kop blocked my provider or so because friend has the same provider as me and cant login too but as I said my BF with another provider logins and plays
    Ariot
    Ariot
    Stylish

Post  Ariot Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:23 pm

It is getting a little bad with the disconnects. I've tried a lot of private servers and I was pretty sure I was going to settle with Style and donate but the last few days are making me think twice. I can understand if they are working on a few things and I'm very patient and I have tried the test server. Yes lack of gear prevents testing further. Until the gear is there it's a waste of time to run around killing mobs.

Another issue is it does seem like the Staff/GM's don't look at tickets or listen to people who need help. You can't whisper them or you get banned. You often get ignored. I've had a VIP help me once but that was it. If DK's are the problem prevent them.

If the disconnects continue and the in game support system remains useless I'll be hunting for a new server I guess. I understand that this is all free and really what type of support should we expect but if you look at other private servers and compare then Style needs to bring up the level of service. I really enjoy everything else but get more GM's or staff to help the current staff.

Just my opinion.

Additionally, fix the donate and voting system.
    kopkilooo
    kopkilooo
    Admin
    Admin

Post  kopkilooo Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:08 pm

1st Its inapropriate language for a post so consider yourself WARNED
    2md this is not a social section , you want to socialize go to offtopic!
    Hallucination
    Hallucination
    Stylish

Post  Hallucination Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:55 pm

Kop it is a problem! Why can't anyone from our subnetwork log in to play? If read posts above you will se that everybody else can. What is happening? If you don't like me personally just ban me but not all my provider subnetwork
    FrostStrlke
    FrostStrlke
    Stylish

WTF PEOPLE CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN? Empty Re:

Post  FrostStrlke Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:10 am

I honestly doubt kop or style did anything to block a provider - I have noticed though that sometimes I cant login when others can, its a bug and im sure come the new core it'll be fixed Smile just be keep being patient. And now how kop has kindly reminded us this is a sub forum for server problems not general/socializeing, so im sure you can remake it to cntinue discusing this topid socialy in the ''off-topic'' sub-forum Smile. Have a nice day-kate
    Hallucination
    Hallucination
    Stylish

Post  Hallucination Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:59 pm

Ah Kate is right Remi or Clonzo move topic to Off Topic
    Guevara
    Stylish

Post  Guevara Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:59 pm

Hallucination wrote:WTF people?! Of course I got used to disconnects but today is a special day! Disconnects time interval is 2-3 minutes! What happened today?! 5 times I was disconnected just before DOOM killing and it was waste of Berserks! I haven't got words anymore! JUST WTF ANSWER ME????

Becus DK evre time New Player Join XD DK = Crash !.. in server wil D,c!,,

im dont know but im think this dk prolem ! in SErver ..

Razz
    Panda
    Panda
    Stylish

Post  Panda Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:07 am

Please Just Be patient untill New core realase right now we got alot of anther issues Like Dks and more sry for the dc Your Not the only one complaining about it ....
    noobmaster
    noobmaster
    Stylish

Post  noobmaster Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:33 am

Panda wrote:Please Just Be patient untill New core realase right now we got alot of anther issues Like Dks and more sry for the dc Your Not the only one complaining about it ....

I think i speak for Most of the server, WE all are patient, but when it takes 4 months to even get a testserver out for the core, the hopes are going down for the real core to come live
    we are sick of hearing *be patient and w8 for the new core* how can we be patient when we know it will maby happend NEXT year? style is NEVER on
    its just Lie, Lie and more lie`s, Its like you can *hide* all the server problems whit the replay *Be patient, it will be fixed in the new core* HOW THE F**K do yo know ALL the problems will be fixed? couse as fare as i know, the new core is MORE bugged then the old, and it will never be repaired whit this speed Style is working on
    Is it odd people leave? is it odd peopl are frustrated? is it odd people ask? is it odd people get sick and tired of lies? The test server have been up for around 2-3 weeks (new core realm) NOT ONE SINGLE FIX HAVE BEEN MADE, couse style is never online

I give this server max 2 months max, then it will be a few players left + the VIP`s ofc, people will find a new server couse they are tired of false promises, things never happend around here, even some people who have donated must w8 for the reward, thats just wrong, the whole promise is wrong of you to do

Its like promise your child a bike to hes/her birthday, but insted you give him/her a broken pen Exclamation

Sorry for any bad words, its Frustrating and im tired of hearing promises and lie`s all over

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:26 pm