WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

3 posters

IP Banned?

Flaradoxx
    Flaradoxx
    Stylish

IP Banned? Empty IP Banned?

Post  Flaradoxx Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:51 pm

I was playing and StYlEs came in and sed that every1 who told their problems in LFG chat would get Account Ban 2 Days
    I saw it and knew it,
    I typed
    Its hard to do event with this lag xD as a CONTENTION and got banned after that with a ip ban and not a ACCOUNT Ban as he said it would be

account name :7kan

SHAME ON YOU STYLES SHAME!
    MaximIsPowerTripping
    NewComer

IP Banned? Empty Re: IP Banned?

Post  MaximIsPowerTripping Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:02 pm

Yup hes a fucking retard. I asked about the server restart and got banned. He's a fucking retard. He doesn't know how to GM at all, he knows how to code and make a server, but even then the Taxi's bugged and a few bosses are bugged. Hes a complete retard.
    Malliana
    Malliana
    Stylish

Post  Malliana Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:53 am

just do what you are freaking told if you want to play in the server, he prolly just didn't want to hear you whining. he's said before if you have a problem open a ticket. and periodic announcements say "use chat only for trade, guilds recruit, and LFG. any other problems you may have, make ticket or forum post. failure with these rules lead to kick, ban on hours/days and unlevel and level 1"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 8:59 pm