WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

2 posters

Add Class Donation

Malliana
    Malliana
    Stylish

Add Class Donation Empty Add Class Donation

Post  Malliana Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:02 pm

I donated for the bonus class of rogue, which i received. My only problem is that now my mage spells to little to no damage, i used to do about 1.5m-3m damage with 1a good spell cast, but now i do about 500-1,000. I was thinking that i could just change my donation from add class to 2 warstyle coins, because i think that if i choose mage as my main class, i'll get poor melee damage, but high spell damage, but if i do rogue over mage, I'll get poor spell damage, but high melee damage(which is now the case).

So in summary, if my spell damage can be fixed, wonderful and do it please, but if not, please change my add class donation to a 2 warstyle coin donation, it is equivalent.
    Malliana
    Malliana
    Stylish

Add Class Donation Empty Re: Add Class Donation

Post  Malliana Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:26 pm

also, my 2 stacks of 5 10 level coins turned into just 2 10 level coins because the server crashed just as i got them, but i didn't notice till now. (i got them from 2 warstyle donations)
    Malliana
    Malliana
    Stylish

Post  Malliana Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:58 pm

bump and I've decided just to change my donation to a 2 warstyle coin donation, so if that can be arranged at a suitable time, i'd appreciate it. So just back into a normal mage and such.
    Rapture
    Stylish

Post  Rapture Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:35 pm

You need to make a ticket in game about this and style will talk to you when he's on
    Malliana
    Malliana
    Stylish

Post  Malliana Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:17 pm

i've one open and send both an email and forum message, but unfortunatly my time online and his seem to be conflicting, as in different, so i don't know if we'll be able to talk online during the weekdays, possibly the weekend.

I work nights.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:38 pm