WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

3 posters

i swear to god i did not hack my class is hunter

zeroralf1
    NewComer

i swear to god i did not hack my class is hunter Empty i swear to god i did not hack my class is hunter

Post  zeroralf1 Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:53 am

my account user zeroralf character name (ptz) i swear to god idid not hack and style u should give me atlest 1 min to prove u that im hunter and i was useing
    {Aspect of the Cheetah}
    Instant 1 sec cooldown
    (The hunter takes on the aspects of a cheetah, increasing movement speed by 30%. If the hunter is struck, he will be dazed for 4 sec. Only one Aspect can be active at a time)
    i did not use any hack u have to unbanned me now i swear i did not hack im new in the server i didnt even see much of it plzz unbanned me i realy didnt use any hack i was useing hunter skills. u thought i was useing hack speed i have right to ask u go on my hunter class and use aspect of the cheetah and see the speed and check my speed u will find out its the same. plzz unbanned me i didnt do anything wrong ,
    kopkilooo
    kopkilooo
    Admin
    Admin

i swear to god i did not hack my class is hunter Empty Re: i swear to god i did not hack my class is hunter

Post  kopkilooo Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:20 am

Its not that u used that ability.Because the server console doesn't ban people for using abilities.For example speed(rogue)aspects(hunter) etc.The console only ban's you if u use speed hack(that means movement speed greater than 10)and with all abilities on each class your combined speed (including trinkets who grans movement speed) wont pass the 9.5 limit!
    So its obviously that u used a hack!We have system log's and if the system log says that u speed,jump,teleport hacked..than i dont know whats the point in saying"i dont cheat"
    zeroralf1
    NewComer

i swear to god i did not hack my class is hunter Empty Re: i swear to god i did not hack my class is hunter

Post  zeroralf1 Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:57 am

kopkilooo wrote:Its not that u used that ability.Because the server console doesn't ban people for using abilities.For example speed(rogue)aspects(hunter) etc.The console only ban's you if u use speed hack(that means movement speed greater than 10)and with all abilities on each class your combined speed (including trinkets who grans movement speed) wont pass the 9.5 limit!
    So its obviously that u used a hack!We have system log's and if the system log says that u speed,jump,teleport hacked..than i dont know whats the point in saying"i dont cheat"
    i did not use any hack and my speed was not more then aspects of a cheetah only that speed i didnt use any program or hack and kopkiloo i want replay from (style) i ask him to relog on my account and teset the speed and the speed that shows him to bann me see if i was wrong my speed was not more then 30% of AOC no more then that
    zeroralf1
    NewComer

Post  zeroralf1 Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:06 am

please i dont like to swear for games but i realy didnt use any hack or anything that gose against the server ruls im not new in wow and i know alot of it and this is the only 1 server with lvl 1000 dont dont let me miss all the fun in here i dont know what gose wrong or he saw it may be bug or anything but i swear i didnt hack speed or anything plzz style and kop give me chance to play in the server again
    zeroralf1
    NewComer

Post  zeroralf1 Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:21 am

i know what it was check my DB i was in (Serpent Shrine Cavern)(lvl 300 instant) when style pulled me to him when u enter Serpent Shrine Cavern there is 2 elevators going down and up at hight speed im sure 100% sure that it was that when the server consloe saw my speed i was on the evevator im sure u can check ptz speed was going down fast and on 2nd evevator up not hight speed this is what server banned me for plzz unbanned me. and i went 4 times becouse style was doing lvl 1000 quest thing and keep restarting the server so i was geting d/c and when i log back im out so i have to go again in ssc and use elevator thats what is plzz unbanned me
    zeroralf1
    NewComer

Post  zeroralf1 Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:32 am

kopkilooo plzz if u are reading my post plzz go in game and ask style to read my post in the last post im sure he will find out i didnt do anything wrong it was the ssc elevator thing and ty. sorry for all this post i didnt do any of it to deserve a banned i hope u undrstand .
    thundraz
    NewComer

Post  thundraz Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:26 pm

zeroralf1 wrote:kopkilooo plzz if u are reading my post plzz go in game and ask style to read my post in the last post im sure he will find out i didnt do anything wrong it was the ssc elevator thing and ty. sorry for all this post i didnt do any of it to deserve a banned i hope u undrstand .

zZero i have this problems i no hack and Antihack says i hack teleport is bug or any problems DISBAN ALL NOW!
    kopkilooo
    kopkilooo
    Admin
    Admin

Post  kopkilooo Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:14 pm

You should get ban on forum two!You didnt read the rules before posting,you made a double-triple post and all that stuff.Style will answear to you as soon as he is available.And if you make another double post you will get ban for 2 days on forum to(USe the EDIT button..dont make "n" posts)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 3:55 am