WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

2 posters

Class Bugs

darkdemon374
    darkdemon374
    NewComer

Class Bugs Empty Class Bugs

Post  darkdemon374 Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:06 pm

Hi as just joining yesterday and loving the server I would like to suggest a thread that gave the class talent and spells that are taken out.I always check the forums on private servers to see what bugs they are having with classes.We all know that this isn't blizzard and there will be bugs and with the cap being 1000 here it has to make it very hard for the dev team.I think they are doing a great job and after just a day I LOVE the server.I think it would make it easier for new people and maybe even old if they are going to roll a new class ie: i belive alot of fury talents are out as a war,this way ahead of time we know going into it and don't find out after getting started.If we had a list and for each class as the devs fixed or puts them back in-game they could be just checked as fixed ie

example:
    Priest:
    holy nova-not in game

and if it is brought back or if it was broke we can update as they fix, patch or balance.Just a thought Very Happy
    Love the server and great job staff.

Lilvixen-Pally(H)
    Snowcrystal-Mage(A)
    kopkilooo
    kopkilooo
    Admin
    Admin

Class Bugs Empty Re: Class Bugs

Post  kopkilooo Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:46 am

Thank you for your suggestion, but we didn't disabled the abilities just cuz we wanted!For example "Deep Bleeding" generates to much damage and that makes it very very overpowered!"Holy Nova"- Crashes the server (because players are spamming it)."Expose Weaknees"-hunter ability- increas the damage done by hunter by 40% (a hunter can kill his target in less than 2 seconds)These are just some examples!We cant modify the talents or theyr percentage!If there would be a option to lets say decrease some bonuses from talnt points, there would be a chance to get them back in game, but until then we cant do anything!

PS:We are working on a talent tree modification but it's very unstable since it's a level cap 1000 server, and extremly high rates!
    PS2: We will make that list that you want very soon!
    darkdemon374
    darkdemon374
    NewComer

Post  darkdemon374 Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:26 am

Thank you very much Very Happy I do understand that we can't have all the talents and spells/skills. I'm fine with that Very Happy .I like that we don't have them all so pvp is more balanced.I can't imagine what it's like to have to deal with all the problems when doing a lvl 1000 server.Keep up the good work to all the staff.

Lilvixen-Pally(H)
    Snowcrystal-Mage(A)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:26 pm