WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

2 posters

I got banned for ( Well I think ) nothing.

BearShare
    BearShare
    NewComer

I got banned for ( Well I think ) nothing. Empty I got banned for ( Well I think ) nothing.

Post  BearShare Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:41 pm

Hello Staff... Love the work you put on this server and Keep it up Smile Ok lets get down to business

I needed some help with " Flight Path " so I made a ticket... It has been 20 mins and still No Response... AFter 25 minutes i said on Chat ( Not Trade ) Anny GM ON? --- No responce... 30 mins later: Anny GM ON? --- No responce... After that I said: ( And I quote ) : " Can a GM do his job? Can you read my ticket please? " And some guy told me.: He's AFK... Noob... Then we started to talk about players and how they OverUse CAPS like: PLZ GM REZ... And I said:
    " They should put up a rule for Caps " Then some guy ( BloodSurge ) told me: I can do annything I want but Im not a GM, You cant tell me what to DO!... I said to him ok... I'm not telling you what to do... You can jump off a building if you want, Fck I dont care!... After that another player Said How come you're not a GM when you appeared next to me... And I said GM can you please read my Ticket... And he responded Madly: IM NOT A GM>>> IM ADMIN! .... I said: Ok, Can a GM Please read my Ticket? And he told me again: IM ADMIN! NOT GM!... and I told him: Fine... I dont need your help... I need help from a GM!...
    -- Then it must have passed 4-5 mins when a Guy said in chat: Please Gm reply me... I need help!... I told him: " GL FInding One" and then again "BloodSurge": Dont push your luck, dont make useless comments... And I told him: " Blood, If you ban me Ban me, im just saying no GM is ON" ... After that i said:" God I wish Warstyle make a Blizzlike server" ... Then he responded: YOU MUST BE A SPOILED 12 YEAR OLD CHILD LOOKING FOR BLIZZLIKE! ( Since when is the free spirit of Thinking forbidden?) THIS IS NOT BLIZZLIKE... Then I got mad... I said: If I'm acting like a 12year old child you're acting like a 16year old TeeN Girl who just got her Period ( I know I shouldn't have said it but he just keep pushing me and pushing me till i bursted) After 1 min i got banned.

So Please Staff Read this Topic and Tell me Will you Un-Ban me or Not ( If you do HooraY if you dont: Ow well Smile )

Ow and Yeah: Account: BearShare5656

Edit: Character name: WhiteBeard lvl 70 Hunter
    Screenshots: I cant give you anny because I never had the chance Smile
    kopkilooo
    kopkilooo
    Admin
    Admin

I got banned for ( Well I think ) nothing. Empty Re: I got banned for ( Well I think ) nothing.

Post  kopkilooo Sat May 01, 2010 5:32 am

First of all!I banned you!This is not blizzard and im not there to teleport you and shit!I have other stuff more important to do!I told it to you before you didnt understand, you where just keep writing comments, just to prove you're a spoiled kid!I told you once to stop!You continued!I told you again, You continued, you said what you said, and that was why you got banned, if you wold've just stop there ,nothing would've happend, but you didnt!I told you you are pushing your luck!After the second warn you told me you dont care if i ban you or something, i didnt banned you then, i still gave you a chache to shut the hell up!

PS:Dont try to say it wasn't like that y, and dont make me post screenshots to prove it, i have screenshots!

THE BAN REMAINS!

Topic Locked!

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:32 pm