WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

3 posters

Why i get banned?

warcra1t
    NewComer

Why i get banned? Empty Why i get banned?

Post  warcra1t Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:40 am

Hi I dont know why i did get banned? O.o if i did get ban for "speed hack" on my rogue your systen fail every time my rogue use "Slow Down" appear a message saying you using speed hack = fail! i didn't use speed hack it's just Slow Down of my rogue maybe there's any error bug idk but i didn't use speed hack.....i just like use Slow Down from a big altitude i was bored so i did jump from a mountain yesterday many times if u remember Style i did show you that Mountian because a player report me to jump to Hyjal using Slow Down my rogue = Atlas and you told me " ok but dont go again to ally zone for pvp when u get lvl 800 pvp at lvl 800-900 it's same zone for both faction"

So plis Unban my acc i swear i didn't use speed hack or any other hack... thk
    matrix
    NewComer

Why i get banned? Empty Re: Why i get banned?

Post  matrix Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:02 pm

GM!Why you banned my account???Character's nik: Matrix! Sad Question Question Question
    BearShare
    BearShare
    NewComer

Post  BearShare Sun May 02, 2010 2:34 pm

Guys... Wrong section! Go to https://warstyle.forumotion.com/unban-request-f10/ and Post Topic there... This is " REPORT GM's "

BTW Matrix: If you want to make Unban Req Make a Topic about it... Don't Post in other ppl's Topic.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 9:42 am