WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

+6
TaK
Kee
abusive
TTMbaDbull
XxLunarixX
kopkilooo
10 posters

How To Play WOW in 3D--No fancy monitor , no special Graphic Card--The Simple Way

kopkilooo
    kopkilooo
    Admin
    Admin

How To Play WOW in 3D--No fancy monitor , no special Graphic Card--The Simple Way Empty How To Play WOW in 3D--No fancy monitor , no special Graphic Card--The Simple Way

Post  kopkilooo Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:45 am

Today i am going to learn you how to play WOW in 3D!No fancy monitor (any monitor works--preferable a FLAT one)
    All you require :
    -a desktop (laptops dont have the Num Lock key wich is required to activate the Stereoscopic wiew)
    -monitor (any monitor is good , you dont need a fancy or a expensive one)
    -a pair of Red/Cyan 3d glasses (not the expensive ones, you can find on ebay 10-15 pairs at 0,99 $yes 0,99$ for 10-15 pairs, or try your local dealer )
    -a chair (grandma's chair also works)
    -no one to disturb you (you'll get pissed if someone disturbs you while playing your favourite game in 3D)

Ok, so far so good!Now you have to follow some simple steps!Make sure you do like ill explain/show to you!Dont skip the steps this is very important!

Step 1:
    -Download the driver from http://www.iz3d.com/driver
    Note: Please dont choose the Beta version--it crashes.Download the 1.10 version its highly stable!

Step 2:Run the setup and install the driver
    How To Play WOW in 3D--No fancy monitor , no special Graphic Card--The Simple Way Step12b.th

Step 3:After instalation a icon(new one) will appear in the right bottom corner of your screen saying IZ3D Control center

How To Play WOW in 3D--No fancy monitor , no special Graphic Card--The Simple Way Step3.th

Click on it and a new window will appear!in the window that appears select Enable Stereo!After that Select the Output Method to ANAGLYPH, and Red/Cyan or Red/Cyan Optimized

How To Play WOW in 3D--No fancy monitor , no special Graphic Card--The Simple Way Step44.th

Press the Apply button and youre redy to go!
    Put your red/cya glasses on, and Launch WOW or your favourite game and some instructions from the Driver will appear on screen foolow the instructions to adjust separation level, Convergence Level and so on, until your fully satisfied by the clarity of your image, objects, and so on!

Note: any Red/Cyan Glasses will work (paper/plastic frame, it doesnt matter)Remember Red/Cyan lenses are Red for the left eye and blue for the right eye!
    This is how a normal pair of paper looks

How To Play WOW in 3D--No fancy monitor , no special Graphic Card--The Simple Way Redcyan.th

Note: Your glasses can be any model as long they are Red/Cyan lense (Magenta/green dont work)

Play WOW in 3D and enjoy!

Note: for the best experience i suggest using Nvidia 3D Vision Kit-it's expensive (like 170$ to 200$) but trust me : WHORTS EVERY PENNY/DIME/NICCLE!

Any Problems/Questions you have please post here and i will try to assist you!

This tutorial is made 100% by kopkilooo --- so please remember to give credit for it if you pass it!

PS: Sorry for my messy desktop--i dont have time to arrange the icons since im working a lot!
    PS2: you may experience some low FPS in game at some moments, that depends on your SYSTEM PERFORMANCE!
    XxLunarixX
    XxLunarixX
    Stylish

How To Play WOW in 3D--No fancy monitor , no special Graphic Card--The Simple Way Empty Thanks!

Post  XxLunarixX Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:54 am

It worked! You're a genius!
    *Runs through mobs in 3-D* affraid

Now in 3-D,

Lunarix
    kopkilooo
    kopkilooo
    Admin
    Admin

How To Play WOW in 3D--No fancy monitor , no special Graphic Card--The Simple Way Empty Re: How To Play WOW in 3D--No fancy monitor , no special Graphic Card--The Simple Way

Post  kopkilooo Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:40 am

Carefull while playing 3d your eyes can get damaged pretty much if you use the 3d for a long time (ussualy its not recommended more then 2-3 hours/day)So try to remember that when you play in 3D!
    TTMbaDbull
    TTMbaDbull
    Stylish

How To Play WOW in 3D--No fancy monitor , no special Graphic Card--The Simple Way Empty Re: How To Play WOW in 3D--No fancy monitor , no special Graphic Card--The Simple Way

Post  TTMbaDbull Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:36 am

That's pretty cool, did it at a friends house, was soooo interesting to play wow in "3-D" Thanks for the post! I'll half to do this with my own computer now ^^
    abusive
    abusive
    Stylish

How To Play WOW in 3D--No fancy monitor , no special Graphic Card--The Simple Way Empty great tutorial

Post  abusive Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:54 am

great tutorial man love it but not gonna use cause my comp is running outa hardrive space already
    Kee
    Kee
    Stylish

Post  Kee Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:22 am

im playing WoW in 3D (almost) all the time xDD
    fancy monitor ftw Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

But really nice Tutorial I love you

Last edited by Kee on Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total
    TaK
    TaK
    NewComer

Post  TaK Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:43 pm

lol man your increddible nice job lol! (3-D Shocked )
    FeRaLGoD
    FeRaLGoD
    Stylish

How To Play WOW in 3D--No fancy monitor , no special Graphic Card--The Simple Way Empty WoWzeRz

Post  FeRaLGoD Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:25 pm

LoLzErZ dude..YOU ROCK...WoW 3D....it works....now i need only...glasses and...popcorn...Joke Very Happy it is increadable it dosnt work just for WoW it works for every game and movie i tryed i see 3 immages 1 red 1 normal and 1 blue...it is SO Cool Thx Alot Kopkiloo ^^
    Edit: Got My Glasses a mounth ago and i didnt login in WoW without them it is pretty cool...Bosses like DOOM and Marrowgar on 3D....Sweeet Very Happy
    TheWars
    TheWars
    Stylish

Post  TheWars Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:24 pm

Wow! That is Great Thanks a lot!
    XeroMaNiaC
    XeroMaNiaC
    Stylish

Post  XeroMaNiaC Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:59 pm

Thanx for this Kop! Gonna try it out now. Will edit when done
    ~MaSSa[CR]e*
    NewComer

Post  ~MaSSa[CR]e* Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:30 pm

kopkilooo wrote:
    -a desktop (laptops dont have the Num Lock key wich is required to activate the Stereoscopic wiew)

When we use Numlock? I didnt see anything about numlock. Its a big problem for me.. Cuz I got small keyboard like laptops. There isnt a NumLock.. I think i can make it without a numlock..

Hmm I tried and working. you dont need numlock but when i start playing A test box appears its simply test your 3d wiev. It says press Shift + Num * for exit. but i dont got Num * key..! What can i do for remove this Boxes? Edit: Ok I saw. Turn off "Show Wizard" in the game profile from the Control Center.

And you can also change Hotkeys at the "Profiles" selection..

Last edited by ~MaSSa[CR]e* on Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:29 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : add Something..)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:31 am