WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

GM application

greenkite
    NewComer

GM application Empty GM application

Post  greenkite Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:06 pm

Hello Style & fellow staff members. Many know me in-game rather then on forum. I personally know Ralv and Pelfie somewhat. Others I know are silkywebs, of course everyone knows Style, jussii, etc. Everyone whispers me and asks for help from me on the server; I do help a lot never decline any one unless I am busy helping someone else. I know tons of people they all know me I am a VIP donated lots of times. Planning on getting my full set of VIP donor gear soon. Overall im a nice helpful person. I am familar with programming such as C++ and others for game programming. In any ways is this a demanding application just a suggestion that I would be a worthy and trustful GM. Ralv has told me to make this application as I am very helpful my in-game name is shamaman. So as you can see i am helpful, kind, talk to all the players, ask them all if they need help, and of course I am dedicated to this server on all the time, if I get the chance too. Love the server Style keep it up I hope I can become one of the staff and get to know everyone more and help the server improve and fix some bugs and get more ideas out there for new changes. Thanks, a lot hope too see you all as a staff member too.

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:16 am