WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

GM application

anesse
    NewComer

GM application Empty GM application

Post  anesse Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:40 pm

hello......
    char name:morett
    old: 18years

::1:: How long have you played on WarStYle?
    About two weeks.

::2:: What could you bring to WarStle?
    I am on WarStYle nearly every day and allot of the time. Also I enjoy helping people, and i have received good comments from the people who I have helped.

::3:: Do you have GM experience? If so, where?
    I have been a GM on some of my friends private realms and also i have played on multiple GM only servers.

::4:: What makes you different from everyone else applying?
    I am willing to go further than i ever have before to help someone, if that means looking something up so be it even if i cant find it for hours, if that is what it takes, then it will be done.

::5:: Do you have a basic base of command morett?
    I would say i have a good knowledge of the basic commands as well as an understanding of the more complex commands.

::6:: Why do you want to be a GM?
    I like helping people and i think that being a GM would help me achieve that goal allot faster.

::7:: Are you willing to sit and do tickets?
    Yes, if a ticket needs doing then i will do it, the quick ones and the ones that meen a long job.

:: 8 :: What are some of your good qualities that would show if you were a GM?
    I am helpful and efficient as well as knowledgeable and fair.

::9:: Do you have any GM addons or know where to obtain them?
    no, not at the moment but i know where to get some, also i have a file containing most, if not all of the commands, items, spells and character codes.

::10:: Do you work well in teams?
    Yes, my teamwork skills are good and I follow instructions well.

::11:: List anything else you think they need to know
    My main character is morett but i also have an alliance character for when i hear that one of them need help, or just feel like helping.

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 12:19 pm