WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

3 posters

How can a GM protect the VIP rules, and he's abusing it???

SarahFlame
    SarahFlame
    Stylish

How can a GM protect the VIP rules, and he's abusing it??? Empty How can a GM protect the VIP rules, and he's abusing it???

Post  SarahFlame Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:38 pm

Yesterday, I was at the "HAPPY EASTER event", and Gigagamor or another GM was using Erius as a VIP in the event.
    He was killing everyone in the event, then after I reported, Erius went offline, then gigagamor logged in and he calls me a Newbie...

After, that he started to kick players there as PvPing in an Event and its not allowed.
    So why he's protecting the rules while he's abusing it?
    remi
    remi
    Forum Moderator
    Forum Moderator

How can a GM protect the VIP rules, and he's abusing it??? Empty Re: How can a GM protect the VIP rules, and he's abusing it???

Post  remi Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:56 pm

no pvp in events and it looks more like Gigagamor aka Panda was online with Erius account

if I see someone pvping in event I will not hesitate to ban

no exceptions!!!

ps: Hirosaki change your password soon plz you kno why
    Panda
    Panda
    Stylish

How can a GM protect the VIP rules, and he's abusing it??? Empty Re: How can a GM protect the VIP rules, and he's abusing it???

Post  Panda Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:28 pm

First of all i was killing my Old friend at event Cuz he was spamming me over skype, Second i didn't call you Newbie i called the Guy next to you that was named revisity or something Cuz he was Abusing the Tradechat ..
    I got nothing agaisnt you,btw i don't even know you so why should i even call you newbie if i don't got a reason to do it ?
    Before you report a Gm make sure that you Think about it before you Do it
    and i didn't Kick any players at all ? wtf did that Come from ?
    SarahFlame
    SarahFlame
    Stylish

Post  SarahFlame Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:10 am

I'm not judging you Giga, even I'm not reporting you... But I saw an Abuse and the post is all about: "Abusing the VIP rules", or "Abusing the Server Rules" because everyone knows, or most of the players who read the Server Rules, No PvP in a location of an Event... That's all.

Thanks for reading.
    Panda
    Panda
    Stylish

Post  Panda Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:24 pm

was just making a Point ^^

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:41 am