WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

+2
clonzoo
remi
6 posters

Hello Staff Member?

remi
    remi
    Forum Moderator
    Forum Moderator

Hello Staff Member? Empty Hello Staff Member?

Post  remi Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:14 am

heya Staff Member,

I was wondering if you are all alive, because I see you not really ingame or in forum...
    clonzoo
    clonzoo
    Stylish

Hello Staff Member? Empty Re: Hello Staff Member?

Post  clonzoo Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:21 am

I am vip now, because style is a ********... So I'm not really staff anylonger.

Last edited by clonzoo on Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total
    remi
    remi
    Forum Moderator
    Forum Moderator

Post  remi Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:48 am

clonzoo wrote:I am vip now, because style is a ********... So I'm not really staff anylonger.

impossible thats terrible Clonzo Shocked
    that are really really bad news...

why are you VIP now?
    what happened between you and StYle?
    clonzoo
    clonzoo
    Stylish

Post  clonzoo Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:58 am

I banned a guy who was talking in trade chat after he was warned 2 times, and this guys was a friend of Style or something, and style thinks that we should know who his friend is even if he don't tell us, and that his friend is allowed to break the rules. But this time kop saved me from becoming vip and was demoted to py876. And then ive been very inactive lately, dealing with in real life stuff, and now Im py.

Easier version

1. Enforced the rules
    2. Style decide to demote me to py
    3. Kop saves me and I get demoted to py876 instead of py
    4. Being inavtive because of irl stuff
    5. Gets demoted to py.
    remi
    remi
    Forum Moderator
    Forum Moderator

Post  remi Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:07 am

boahh reading this makes me really angry now

even I have banned a friend of Kop and the reason was he used gm spellz and fly without a rank in the gm list and even Kop understood that we GMs can't know this, because we have no information about (Special friends with GM commands) without a rank

your text shows me that I would act exactly the way like you
    at least it's your task to judge Rule Breaker and I think quite honestly you so that your rank has been unjustly removed

if StYle had informed you about him its another story, but he never told you about him
    (even I dont know who his friend is...)

I can not find it fair and ridiculous...
    StYle what are you doing?

remi
    remi
    Forum Moderator
    Forum Moderator

Post  remi Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:24 am

StYle I have banned an item donator in the past (he was hacking with fly) and I was kicked by you StYle and you said things to me about rank demote...

I do it, because I love our team, the server and helping people and you treat us bad...

was that really fair?
    Flaradoxx
    Flaradoxx
    Stylish

Post  Flaradoxx Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:41 am

Sad to hear Clonzo Sad

btw, anyone of you know where Kop is?, haven't seen him for a while
    kopkilooo
    kopkilooo
    Admin
    Admin

Post  kopkilooo Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:59 am

Clonzo, pls reconsider when you call Style fuckhead!For your own good!
    You are not allowed to insult the owner , no matter what his decision was!
    Ariot
    Ariot
    Stylish

Post  Ariot Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:43 pm

Honestly, this is a real problem. As a community there needs to be stability. If Clonzo is kicked down to a VIP from GM because he enforced the rules that Style put in then it shows a few things. Style should support his people and manage the situation. If Clonzo had no prior knowledge of Style's friend then he was doing his job and should have been commended not reprimanded. A simple in game mail, email, whatever saying "Hey that's my buddy don't worry about it" would have cleared up the issue.

Clonzo was a great GM on a server that quite frankly is lacking in them. He was mature, honest, and fair and this server is worse off for not having him as a GM. There are other great GM's but it's a small stack.

If you honestly want people to donate and come out and play and socialize on this server then it needs to appear stable and organized. GM's make decisions they feel at the time are the right ones. We are all human. Mistakes are made.

Kop, you are a great guy and I enjoy hanging out online with you guys. I have been off for a bit because of real life and I'm waiting for the new core and frankly there are some new people on the server (new to me and I haven't seen them before) that have come on and been cold, unsocial, and throw there weight around because they 'know' Style or are GM's. I don't bug people for items. I try to talk to people and get to know everyone. I help A LOT of people trying to make it a welcoming and helpful community. I've offered to help with the Website, forums, Developing. I've asked for nothing in return. I don't bug to be a GM. I believe that position would be earned after proving oneself. I've donated a good chunk of money to a server I believed was better than all the other servers. I had every intention of playing this server exclusively and for a long time which is why I invested money into it. If it's to be run like this then perhaps I have made an error.

I know Style owns the server and gets final say. From the few times I've met him he seems like a great guy. But this shouldn't be run as a dictatorship. If the only reason he has for demoting Clonzo is in relation to his friend then I'm sorry but Syle is wrong in this instance.

Anyway, my $0.02 but I believe this server has a lot of potential and the user base can grow. I like this server and want to see it successful which is the only reason I'm giving any feedback on this issue. I think there are a few problems with the server but that can be said for any server. None are perfect. This thing with Clonzo is concerning and I guess now is as good a time as any to try and give constructive criticism.
    kopkilooo
    kopkilooo
    Admin
    Admin

Post  kopkilooo Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:03 pm

Ariot pls dont interfeer , you dont know what this is all about!Until you know details, you cant speak!

Althrough your post is 80% true!
    Ariot
    Ariot
    Stylish

Post  Ariot Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:19 pm

kopkilooo wrote:Ariot pls dont interfeer , you dont know what this is all about!Until you know details, you cant speak!

Althrough your post is 80% true!

True I don't have all the details and as with anything, there is always 2 sides to every story.
    Panda
    Panda
    Stylish

Post  Panda Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:25 pm

Dude clonzo thats really sad... this aint the first time that this its happening
    why cant Kop and style Tell us about they´re friend ''Before'' we ban them for Rule breaking or something like that
    Clonzo are you even coming back ? Sad
    and i´ve been trying to be on sometimes i got some issue atm ... to much drama Razz
    clonzoo
    clonzoo
    Stylish

Post  clonzoo Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:56 pm

I don't think I will return when the server is in the state that is it. I don't wanna be a part of this server if things continue like this, I called Style a fuckhead, a little rash? Maybe, but that was the first thing that came to my mind, and to be honest its the truth, I don't know style to well, he is a good guy and all that, but he is way to fast to judge. I actually remember when I banned this guy, he was abusing the trade chat, I kicked him 2 times as a warning, and when he didn't shut up I banned him for 24 hours due to the fact that I gave him two warnings, after the first kick, he abused me for abusing the trade chat, I didn't, the gms here have the .announce command, it looks like that trade chat, but it is not! This is my part of the story, and I haven't hear Style's side of the story yet, which makes this ever worse. And as stated, I enforced style's rules during this incident. That people have friends that are gms or admins, are fine with me, but it is not fair that these guys are allowed to break the rules, this have happened before with Kop's girlfriend, she was corpse camping, the players started to get pissed, but Kop told me and Remi not to interfere. But as soon as we got to know her, I told her that it was unacceptable, she stoped. In this case we knew that it was a friend of kop, but still Its not fair that friends and friends friends are allowed to break the rules, its not fair.

I'm still dealing with in real life things, and I won't return just yet, I will check the forums regularly, but I won't go online, I currently have another "Project" to keep my mind occupied so I don't go crazy because of real life.
    So this is my story and everything, and it is the truth, its what happened, I wasn't drunk at the time and wasn't on drugs, so I remember it. Style's story or his friends story might says otherwise but we all have different points of view, and what I said it the truth, and was the right decision in my eyes. And in closing thanks for kind words! Atriot, you make me blush Razz
    And last but not least, if you wanna stay in touch until this is fixed and I return for full, if I do, you can add me on msn or skype.
    tarjeiv@hotmail.com
    velle93
    remi
    remi
    Forum Moderator
    Forum Moderator

Post  remi Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:07 am

so it was the .announce chat

not the trade chat and yes his way to judge people is a bit fast

he has days with a good and bad mood, but we have all this days

its a bit sad now..
    Panda
    Panda
    Stylish

Post  Panda Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:19 am

Damn clonzo comeon dont leave us again ...
    this time it will be difficult srsly
    New core is almost done and we´re losing players fast and all of that srsly daily its only 70+ players on
    Atleast come and visit us sometimes ....
    and as Remi says People have they´re days
    and now its just me and remi
    Jussi dont got internet working and your leaving for a time...
    aww....Anyone wanna solve this Suspect
    kopkilooo
    kopkilooo
    Admin
    Admin

Post  kopkilooo Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:05 am

"I don't think I will return when the server is in the state that is it. I don't wanna be a part of this server "

So wth means this?What do you mean by condition?Why dont you make one of yours, if this is in such a bad condition!
    Just as a fact: if you wouldve want to help the server , you wouldve stayed even as regular players!But like all people do, if they dont have GM and so on, they leave!

First time you left with your "projects", when you came back , i gave you your rank back!Now because of what you said , i wont even try to speak with Style!Was youre choice you made it!Gl with your new projects!

clonzoo
    clonzoo
    Stylish

Post  clonzoo Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:08 am

There is a reason why I am not gone yet, and that is the potential this server has, it has some great features, and it deserve to be atleast top 10, the reason why I haven't left yet is that I wanna see how things turn out, and I dont want to just leave with all the friends I've got here. And last but not least, I hate mentioning something like this, but many players stay because of me, belive it or not, they said it to me Embarassed and I don't wanna do the server any harm at all if i leave, so if I'm going to leave I'm going to become a fuckhead, then when everyone hate me I can leave without being missed, well the old me might be, but not the new. Ohh and last but not least again, can someone please explain what I'm writitng because as I'm sitting here writeing this I can remember any of the shit I wrote over this... What a mess, To make it easy:

I WONT LEAVE YET!
    clonzoo
    clonzoo
    Stylish

Post  clonzoo Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:13 am

kopkilooo wrote:"I don't think I will return when the server is in the state that is it. I don't wanna be a part of this server "

So wth means this?What do you mean by condition?Why dont you make one of yours, if this is in such a bad condition!
    Just as a fact: if you wouldve want to help the server , you wouldve stayed even as regular players!But like all people do, if they dont have GM and so on, they leave!

First time you left with your "projects", when you came back , i gave you your rank back!Now because of what you said , i wont even try to speak with Style!Was youre choice you made it!Gl with your new projects!

Why so serious?
    You don't even know what I meant. I didn't mean anything about the new core or the server features, What I meant was the staff! Style is to fast to judge people and so are you, as you just proved with this post.
    And why should I stay after I loose GM?
    I don't even like wow, the only reason why I'm wasting my time here is because I love being a gm and I love helping the server. Being gm is the only aspect of the game that I enjoy, if thats gone, I only have the normal wow things to do.
    kopkilooo
    kopkilooo
    Admin
    Admin

Post  kopkilooo Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:16 am

Yeah right, all the people stayed because of you!If you think the server has potencial, why the fuck you criticise it so hard?I dont get it , you dont know shit about making a server, still youre the one that is criticiseing a lot!
    You always say bla bla bla shit about helping server and stuff, but when you get demoted, you wanna leave!Wow!Thats helping!

PS:If you wanna leave leave!
    PS2:The chances of getting your rank back now are 0%!
    PS:Pls dont tell me about judging people!Youre the one that never gived a shit about what was i saying!

Topic Locked!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 10:10 am