WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

4 posters

imfukroge (i think thats how you spell it) gm abusing

pinklalabye
    pinklalabye
    Stylish

imfukroge (i think thats how you spell it) gm abusing Empty imfukroge (i think thats how you spell it) gm abusing

Post  pinklalabye Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:21 am

him using no cd cheat (gm powers) to kill doom for olol
    https://2img.net/h/i1006.photobucket.com/albums/af181/zentken/WoWScrnShot_082510_230904-1.jpg?t=1282800249
    him moding my rogues speed to 7.0
    https://2img.net/h/i1006.photobucket.com/albums/af181/zentken/WoWScrnShot_082510_222227-1.jpg?t=1282800023
    my rogue has 4 of the speed up gems if u all want to look its ganger
    ichigod
    ichigod
    Stylish

imfukroge (i think thats how you spell it) gm abusing Empty Re: imfukroge (i think thats how you spell it) gm abusing

Post  ichigod Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:54 am

I think he only got GM/VIP the other day :O
    Damnm whats going on.. Loads of Gm's being reported for abuse recently :/

-Ichi
    Gigantes
    Gigantes
    Stylish

imfukroge (i think thats how you spell it) gm abusing Empty Re: imfukroge (i think thats how you spell it) gm abusing

Post  Gigantes Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:26 am

YES, He was in Orgrimmar today & Killing people & was killing mobs in leveling area when I was trying to level.
    imafukinroge
    imafukinroge
    Stylish

Post  imafukinroge Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:37 pm

listen i have vip and gm so vip gives me instint everything and no cooldown so at doom i didnt cheat i was killing him with instint which i PAYED $90 in all to get so give me a break and yes sorry about me killing you guys at org i wont do it anymore
    imafukinroge
    imafukinroge
    Stylish

Post  imafukinroge Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:41 pm

lastly sometimes i forgot to click off someone so i by accsidently make them quick for a sec but i put there speed back down again... sorry

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 5:14 pm