WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

4 posters

Whosthetank abusing.

Mavo123
    Mavo123
    Stylish

Whosthetank abusing. Empty Whosthetank abusing.

Post  Mavo123 Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:55 pm

he has been ccing me and pvping me and others in dooms cricle since the day he came here.

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/wowscrnshot091210104113.jpg/
    https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/wowscrnshot091210104105.jpg/
    https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/wowscrnshot091210104050.jpg/

On the Last pic since he has No cooldown and casttime since hes gm he spams sinster stike and kidney shot on me and i have no chance and he has speed he kills who ever he wants were ever he wants.
    Whosthetank
    NewComer

Whosthetank abusing. Empty Sorry

Post  Whosthetank Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:03 pm

Hello ok sorry for abusing power im new at VIP but i got it very clear now.I dont wanna be enemys with any 1 on this server.So sorry m8 and i hope we can forget it and i wont pvp anymore.Thanks by the way im whosthetank
    Mavo123
    Mavo123
    Stylish

Whosthetank abusing. Empty Re: Whosthetank abusing.

Post  Mavo123 Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:10 pm

lol no from the shit uv been doing since the day u came here im not gonna be friends with u u cc me all the time kill me and others in circle u abuse ur powers all the time. u are like the others all the new gms have been abuseing there powers like crazy the only good gms and admins left are sweet,kain,dealth,marked,and virus and ofc style all the new one dont care about there gm powers they do what every they want. CC and kill in dooms circle it pisses me off that why i never play on 1k i onyl play on 255 cause nice gms that dont abuse are over there. and the 255 has a challenge there. So im not gonna accept ur sorry.
    TaK
    TaK
    NewComer

Post  TaK Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:14 pm

Mavo if he says sorry... is a new vip do you know what it means is new on server ... isnt fair somone donate and then get banned cuz dont know how to be a vip so .. stop it
    Mavo123
    Mavo123
    Stylish

Post  Mavo123 Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:22 pm

If ur new to the Staff thers a thing called read the rules!!!! in ur hearth stone u can add a bible to u add it and read it!! then u will know the rules but no when new gms come they dont care about shit.
    Whosthetank
    NewComer

Whosthetank abusing. Empty Mova

Post  Whosthetank Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:36 pm

Hey mova i said im sorry and i dont wanna make fight or anything.Oh and if you remeber you started killing me. And u said ok wanna play like that so u killed me sometimes. But i said lets just forget it and im gonna read the bible
    Dynamite
    Dynamite
    Stylish

Post  Dynamite Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:59 pm

Everyone deserves Another Chance, whenever He/She Has done something innevitable. Even If This is an GM, MoD, Vip etc or normal Usr. For Killing There should Be sometimes an Reason. I mean, why kill someone, without having any reason for It? For Me It is Like Stab someone in Back like an Coward.

an Person someday sayed -
    “When a man is pushed, tormented, defeated, he has a chance to learn something”"(By Ralph Waldo Emerson)

or

“Sometimes, struggles are exactly what we need in our life. If we were to go through our life without any obstacles, we would be crippled. We would not be as strong as what we could have been. Give every opportunity a chance, leave no room for regrets.”

Or Even

“If you have made mistakes, there is always another chance for you. You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing we call 'failure' is not the falling down, but the staying down.”(By Mary Pickford)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 5:21 pm