WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

4 posters

GM Abuse- Neytirii

Quarlin
    NewComer

GM Abuse- Neytirii Empty GM Abuse- Neytirii

Post  Quarlin Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:30 am

Hello I am reporting the GM Neytirii for abusing His/Her powers.
    This all started when he/she asked people in Trade chat to only buy/sell things and not use it for other reasons. I was at fault, I will admit, for saying a quick whitty remark back as that he was using it for other reasons with the comment and that it was the only way to communicate to the whole server by using .a for both horde and ally. After that was when the GM abuse started to occur. Screen shots should tell it all.

GM Abuse- Neytirii 110

GM Abuse- Neytirii 211

GM Abuse- Neytirii 311

GM Abuse- Neytirii 411

GM Abuse- Neytirii 511

GM Abuse- Neytirii 611

GM Abuse- Neytirii 710

GM Abuse- Neytirii 810

GM Abuse- Neytirii 910

GM Abuse- Neytirii 1010

GM Abuse- Neytirii 1110

GM Abuse- Neytirii 1210

GM Abuse- Neytirii 1310

GM Abuse- Neytirii 1410

GM Abuse- Neytirii 1510

GM Abuse- Neytirii 1610

GM Abuse- Neytirii 1710

GM Abuse- Neytirii 1810

GM Abuse- Neytirii 1910

This not only shows him abusing his GM powers to harass other players but he is acting invincible because hes "friends with styles". I know i am in the wrong for some of my actions... i will be willing to take any punishment that is thrown at me but anything more then a 1 hour ban is a little outta hand i think. The biggest issue i have is he is harassing me while others need help... as a GM you ignore the ones who are causing problems and address it with a kick or a ban if needed. He bypassed the warning and went straight to a kick. After the kick i said one thing and he decided to harass me. I know not much will get done if he truely is a friend on the head guy of the server but please at least address it for the other players if not for my sake.

Thanks,
    Leeta

P.S. I hope you see the time i have put into this to prevent another player from getting harassed for something as minor as talking back to a GM.
    kopkilooo
    kopkilooo
    Admin
    Admin

GM Abuse- Neytirii Empty Re: GM Abuse- Neytirii

Post  kopkilooo Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:16 am

This is a very concerning abuse from a GM (i dont care if he's friend with Jesus Christ he didnt suppose to do those things!You have very strong proofs!If he doesnt come with a explanation in 12 hours he will de donwgraded to player!(Gm acces removed)
    Quarlin
    NewComer

Post  Quarlin Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:23 pm

Thank you so much for seeing this. I just want to make this server better as it is one of the best ones i have played on and think the server deserves quality GMs. This should never happen to any player and im glad your going to put a stop to this.
    Thanks again,
    Leets
    StYle
    StYle
    Admin
    Admin

Post  StYle Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:09 am

mr. leeta your report one of my moderators but you ar reported from other player. https://warstyle.forumotion.com/suggestion-s-f5/report-a-player-t370.htm So when one of the moderators annoys you, you get revenge on other players? and second Neytiri is Donner and he have custom commands soo if you wanna say something start whit "I wanna make a donation becose i like your server and what you do for our entertainment " Thank you for understanding StYle
    Quarlin
    NewComer

Post  Quarlin Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:52 am

First of all this was one occurrence and it happened because he would not invite me for the kill and was being a jerk which you didn't see of course. So one time is nothing so it shouldn't be a big deal... AND if i get banned for cussing in /say that is rediculous. Also if neytirii doesnt get anything your server needs to relook at itself because you are doing things wrong. As the admin said before it shows him abusing everything he has. And no i am not going to Donate because of the way i've been treated by your GM staff so far.
    Thank you kopkilooo for your understanding and reasonable answer on my report. But style like i said hes your friend so you are protecting him... nothing i can do. So does anything happen to him or you basically saying you cussed so him Harrassing others, moding players with speed and scale, porting players, goding enemies is nothing????
    Thanks again,
    LEETA
    P.S. you should remove him from your server or strip his custom powers, i know he donated but donators have no special power over the laws of the game. So enforce it because if not he will do it again.
    Quarlin
    NewComer

Post  Quarlin Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:04 pm

STYLE IF YOUR GONNA PLAY FAVORITES FOR YOUR FRIENDS THATS BULLSHIT... AND YOUR A TERRIBLE OWNER. YOU NEED TO CONTROL YOUR PLAYERS ON YOUR SERVER AND LEARN TO SPEAK ENGLISH OR ELSE GET A SERVER FOR YOUR COUNTRIES PEOPLE AND NOT FOR THE ENGLISH WHICH CAN BARELY UNDERSTAND YOU. IM NOT GONNA DONATE BECAUSE ITS A WASTE OF MONEY FOR YOUR OVERPRICED ITEMS/GM STUFF. SO CONTINUE HAVING A SHITTY SERVER OR GROW UP LOWER UR DONATION PRICES AND CONTROL YOUR PLAYERS
    THANKS AGAIN
    LEETS
    P.S. MY CAPS BUTTON IS BROKEN, not haha
    XxLunarixX
    XxLunarixX
    Stylish

Post  XxLunarixX Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:32 am

Mr. StYle,

I have donated and will donate more in the future therefore Ill start with what you wanted, I like your server and would like to make a donation for what you do for our entertainment. However, although I understand where you are coming from and that he donated a lot of money, don't you think that if a person violates YOUR rules he can't just pay to let it go? If I killed someone you loved and paid you money would you let it go? Although it is an extreme example it is the same instance, this is GM abuse written by you yourself. I was about to donate quite a lot of money for the object master rank, if this is how GMs are I think I will go elsewhere. I have also had trouble with this GM and was just posting my thoughts on this after reading.

Lunarix level 1000 server

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 10:09 am