WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

2 posters

banned and dont know why

tok129
    NewComer

banned and dont know why Empty banned and dont know why

Post  tok129 Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:59 am

hihi i had a account on max 1000 server account name 125125 i made the account for verry long time ago i think 2 years or something and i did 1 mistake i told my pass to a guy i trusted him he said he want to farm gold he did and i stoped play the server when i was back i saw everyone typed to me like is it you the real owner? so i said yes and many people said they know my account and stuff but anyway after that i upgraded my wow to cataclysm cause i play retail wow to and now i downloaded wrath of the lich king again and when i try login it says im banned and can no longer use the account i have no idea why so please tell me why if i would do anything wrong i would have done it much earlier and now i made a new account so if you wanna whisper me in-game my name is helthypad for more private questions or somethign i dont know thanks and bye
    Jussi - Choosy
    Jussi - Choosy
    Forum Moderator
    Forum Moderator

banned and dont know why Empty Re: banned and dont know why

Post  Jussi - Choosy Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:38 pm

Account porb. banned for hackings. Hackers gets IP/account banns.
    tok129
    NewComer

banned and dont know why Empty it was not me

Post  tok129 Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:46 pm

well i still play the server so it was not from my ID and i told you that someone know my account and password and i dont use hacks and i would never do it on a server i have donated for

Sponsored content

banned and dont know why Empty Re: banned and dont know why

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 12:47 pm