WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

2 posters

dont play this server they dont care about u if u lose ur char wich u will they will not help u

grsshppr862
    NewComer

dont play this server they dont care about u if u lose ur char wich u will they will not help u  Empty dont play this server they dont care about u if u lose ur char wich u will they will not help u

Post  grsshppr862 Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:28 pm

this server is not worth playing ive lost my char along with others check the forums and u will see i hope u read this b4 u play maybe if i would have gotten a little help i wouldnt be so mad or maybe even an explanation for why this happend i was using the vote panel and it bugged my account to the extent that my main lvl 898 was deleted not worth the time or the money not to mention it is illeagal to profit off of blizzards files if my problem does not get resolved or i dont even get an explanation and i keep getting ignored by stlye staff i will take this to blizzard i have more than enough screen shots and proof of ur profiteering on there files have a nice day i wont i thought i found a good pserver but apperently ur just like the rest if not worse and this kinda sucks like i said i thougt i found a good server i have brought friends here and now im gonna be imbaresed if the same happens to them i talked them into coming from blizzard and for what an unprofesianal careless staff styles realy needs a new staff and if the admin cannot handle all of this u mine as well hire a co owner to help pick up ur slack dont take this as a threat i am good on my word and this is a promise i have gone over the user agreements with a fine tooth comb and i know enough to know that this server is illeagaly ran on the account of profiteering and i assure u blizzard does not care if u call it donations in all actuality ur profiting
    clonzoo
    clonzoo
    Stylish

dont play this server they dont care about u if u lose ur char wich u will they will not help u  Empty Re: dont play this server they dont care about u if u lose ur char wich u will they will not help u

Post  clonzoo Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:00 pm

We are well aware of this problem and we are trying to fix it and the admin will give them back.
    But right now admins are busy with the new server that is going official very very soon.
    And once that happen everyone will have they're chars back.

As a side not you have violated one of our rules, and if its not a rule its atleast common sence.
    This count as your first warning, get one more warning and you will be banned

Topic closed.

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 2:55 pm