WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

3 posters

Getting Muted from Gubi >.<

SarahFlame
    SarahFlame
    Stylish

Getting Muted from Gubi >.< Empty Getting Muted from Gubi >.<

Post  SarahFlame Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:00 am

Hello everyone, hope im not bothering you...

Lots of players were abusing the TradeChat, so as a VIP I told em to stop abusing... out of no where a player named as Fusiono and im sure its Gubi he started to learn me and telling me that: im the one who's abusing "" and im only telling everyone to stop abusing ""... Ive got loads of screen shots that Fusiono where teaching me, then i kicked him out of the Guild, so he get pissed and he logged out from his Fusiono then he logged in GM character and he muted me to Thursday 16th...

And its not the 1st time that he do this kind of things to me, 1 month ago, he treated me as a .... cant say it, and the rule to be a GM he's not allowed to hate someone and to stand on w.e side and keep banning me or muting me.

1 month ago i got kicked by Gubi like 5 times cz Erius were CCing me ( nice reason huh ) a person get cced then he get kicked.

I know ur whole rules Gubi dont be smartest... I was an HGM a rank that u dream to get it for 2 years so sorry for this but a GM abuser must get punished >.< he have to learn ppl how to respect the rules!! NOT to abused em !

Last edited by SarahFlame on Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
    SarahFlame
    SarahFlame
    Stylish

Getting Muted from Gubi >.< Empty Re: Getting Muted from Gubi >.<

Post  SarahFlame Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:09 am

Here's a Convo between me and Gubi ! < Disrespecting and Insulting >
    its time to everyone knows ur reality Gubi.
    ==>
    Getting Muted from Gubi >.< Wowscr21
    SarahFlame
    SarahFlame
    Stylish

Post  SarahFlame Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:13 am

And if you do protect the Rules by muting me, then you have to deal with ur best friend too....
    here's the Screen Shot SmileSmile
    but mine is different: I was tellin you all to stop abusing, but ur friend Erius abused himself.
    ==>

Getting Muted from Gubi >.< Wowscr22
    Gubi
    Stylish

Post  Gubi Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:32 am

well its kinda simple.. but i NEVER jugde ppl from my feelings agains them.. dont even worry about that... but when i see you disrespecting a player and acting like your over the rules and braking the rules... WHEN you know the rules.. you kinda ask's for it... and when im in another game looking at a buddy's screen seeing sh*t like that... i have to act.. you need to learn to follow the rules... and dont play holy...

And dont even worry if i hate you or not... i dont juge you out from how i feel about you...
    Gubi
    Stylish

Post  Gubi Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:36 am

Ohh and Btw.. its the wrong forum.
    SarahFlame
    SarahFlame
    Stylish

Post  SarahFlame Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:41 am

Gubi wrote:well its kinda simple.. but i NEVER jugde ppl from my feelings agains them.. dont even worry about that... but when i see you disrespecting a player and acting like your over the rules and braking the rules... WHEN you know the rules.. you kinda ask's for it... and when im in another game looking at a buddy's screen seeing sh*t like that... i have to act.. you need to learn to follow the rules... and dont play holy...

And dont even worry if i hate you or not... i dont juge you out from how i feel about you...

If you do respect the rules so why did u logged in another character and abused em????
    2nd ur a member in the Guild : and in the Guild Rules if u ever read it : All the Server rules apply to the guild rules
    So thats why ur out...
    Your the one who started to abuse then u reflect it to me as i am the abuser !!!!!!! anyway ur not the Judge now remi as his ur head as an Admin he's the one who can Judge or any other game Admins...

Muted for his abuse thats nice lol.
    Gubi
    Stylish

Post  Gubi Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:47 am

First.. im not Fusiono somthing.. friende of mine that is right beside me.

And what he does on his account.. aint really my problem... he plays to pvp and thats that.

But even tho you ar vip on a share account... You ar not above the rules.. and really i dont care what 10 ppl was doing befor you do it... if 5 ppl jump out of a plain.. would you jump 2....
    You been here so long and you still think you ar above the rules... and just becouse your happy happy frindes with remi doesnt mean that you can do what you want when you want... and from what i know and rember.. i never said anyplace in the rules.. that a normal account aint allowed to be in guild becouse he know a gm. so dont teach me about the rules.. wrong person your preaching to.
    SarahFlame
    SarahFlame
    Stylish

Post  SarahFlame Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:58 am

Oh really !!!!!!!!!
    You're really funny Gubi .... SOOO FUNNY!!! i jumped too huh?? They were abusing and as no GM online I told them to stop abusing ........ So im the abuser now huh????? and the thing about remi, even if he's anything to me its not ur business and im not doing whatever i want ! OK keep this in ur mind! IM Respecting the rules as : Dont abuse the TradeChat its a channel only to guild recruitment and WTB WTS or Trade.... so dont learn me ! Okay?

I know the rules and i read them like a million time to be sure that im not abusing em. So the thing u made as Muting me u just logged and muted me for this reason isnt a big deal. So chill up and re read the GM rules to be sure of ur mistakes. Topic closed to me!
    Gubi
    Stylish

Post  Gubi Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:59 am

Rofl.. Razz
    SarahFlame
    SarahFlame
    Stylish

Post  SarahFlame Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:00 pm

Oh yea 1 more thing before we close it : i have to get kicked if i abused not to mute me for a week!
    Gubi
    Stylish

Post  Gubi Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:59 pm

First of all ask any gm... The punishment depends on the player... his/her's info on the rules.. and when you (try) to enforce som rules... i kinda have to assume that you know the rules.. wich make it a harder punishment..ohh and btw.. how you want me to enforce rules on Erius when i wasnt ingame.. thats kinda hard.
    Gubi
    Stylish

Post  Gubi Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:08 pm

And about your little Screenshot of the conversation of me and you...

You asked.. If you havent asked.. you wont have been (insulted) or what you want to call it.. i dont lie... like som do.. Right Sarah.

And you asked for an anwser and you got 1... after that.. Dont complain about you where insulted... when your the 1 that wanted and anwser.
    SarahFlame
    SarahFlame
    Stylish

Post  SarahFlame Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:25 pm

If 1 day I wanted to leave or quit the server it will be cz of Gubi.
    But im so sorry to tell u that I wont let u win, and quit it now, I love the WarStYle and i wont leave it unless i get banned from someone higher then u.
    Cz banning me and muting me for ur reasons, that makes no sense to leave or quit the server.

Last edited by SarahFlame on Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:35 pm; edited 3 times in total
    SarahFlame
    SarahFlame
    Stylish

Post  SarahFlame Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:24 pm

Gubi muting me again then banned me while im Offline for a reason that u get it from ur head as : "you know the rules"
    while i was offline is really unfair too...

Anyway i dont care for ur mistakes... i talked to StYle and yes Im unbanned and unmuted.. So I dont think that i was doin something bad.

All what i did is : Telling players to stop abusing the tradechat, and as a VIP i has the right to tell em, and yes Gubi : <<< I Know the Rules >>> but u have to know em too.
    Panda
    Panda
    Stylish

Post  Panda Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:36 pm

Who The F*** Told you that **Vips have Right to Tell Players in Tradechat to stop abusing** thats non of your bussnins ... srsly sarah .. this isn't the first time you keep doing these things
    In Forum you keep Jugdeming GM's when you haven't even seen yourself ingame .. thats pretty lamo
    But srsly..... Go to and tell style ? thats a whole new level ? This is a forum ! These things that you post in forum keeps in forum and if you get banned then you go to Unban Request!
    Sometimes it feels like you Threat Gubi as a Player... Stop being So disrespected believe me i've seen you without any GM's around ya i've got a lot of normal character not just a Gm one
    Btw Erius IS Abusing tradechat anyway ?! So he should get kicked! whatcha got against us ....
    Btw Who kicked Erius was it Remi or was it Gubi ? you got no proof of who it was actaully so ? mabye it was clonzoo or pelf .... mabye Jussi to
    SarahFlame
    SarahFlame
    Stylish

Post  SarahFlame Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:26 pm

1st of all : There was NO GM ONLINE ; while I said to stop abusing...
    2nd : I told StYle about everything and yea I got unbanned from him...
    3rd : I got unmuted from Jussi 1st time, then Gubi muted me again for no reason then when I was Offline, I got banned for 6 days as a stupid reason (NOTICE : WHEN I WAS OFFLINE) : """ You know the rules """.

So tell me now Panda, if u were Gubi u ban me for no F****** Reason while I was offline???
    And Style Already knows the WHOLE Story... And the Problem has been Solved, So I think the Topic Closed from that DAY!
    Gubi
    Stylish

Post  Gubi Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:19 pm

First of all just becouse you where offline doesn't mean that i banned you when you where.. typed in the ban command and you logged out while i where typing it.. and just becouse there aint a gm ingame doesn't mean we cant see what your doing.
    SarahFlame
    SarahFlame
    Stylish

Post  SarahFlame Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:51 pm

>.<

Getting Muted from Gubi >.< Untitl10

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:55 pm